PDA

View Full Version : tinkerbell

tinkerbell
26th June 2014, 08:53 AM
high all, have just signed up for the first of many forums,

threedogs
26th June 2014, 08:56 AM
Hello and welcome where you from and what are you driving?
Jump in anytime and enjoy

rusty_nail
26th June 2014, 09:06 AM
high all, have just signed up for the first of many forums,

mate, just a word of advice. the amount of effort you put into your intro and questions is probably about the amount of effort people will take to form a response to answer your questions. at the moment i cant really see anyone taking the time to help you out as it just looks like you cant be bothered. believe me there are a heap of people on here with a vast amount of knowledge and i know for a fact i can share my experience with wheel wobble but why would i bother?

i would suggest starting a new thread, put a bit more effort into the subject of the thread and put abit more detail into your question as what you have at the moment is VERY vague.

cheers

Rusty

tinkerbell
26th June 2014, 11:43 AM
live in mackay north qld, have and 03 wagon, about to tear the front tires off and try and remove the radical wobble from the front end

tinkerbell
26th June 2014, 11:44 AM
thanks rusty, like is said only new to forums, will try better next thread

Hardyards
26th June 2014, 11:56 AM
Hey TB,
I believe there is a lot of info about this on the Forum (try typing “wobbles” or similar in top right of red toolbar (search function)). Just for info, I had them @ 80km/hr, did a tire rotation and that fixed it for my rig. Worth trying the simple and inexpensive fixes first
Cheers and welcome

MEGOMONSTER
26th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Dhuck
26th June 2014, 06:43 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Sherro
26th June 2014, 09:37 PM
G'day Tinkerbell welcome to the forum mate.