PDA

View Full Version : GU windscreen size

katwoman
15th February 2011, 03:32 AM
hey guys, can some one give me the windscreen measurements on the GU. Katrol at doctors, so cant measure it. just a rough estimate will do.
Cheers Kat

Bob
15th February 2011, 07:04 AM
600 h 1500 w

Bigrig
15th February 2011, 08:42 AM
600 h 1500 w

And somewhat more aerodynamic than a GQ!!! LOL!!!!

katwoman
15th February 2011, 05:30 PM
And somewhat more aerodynamic than a GQ!!! LOL!!!!
A simple question, but HAD 2 be hijacked !! Well done.. hehe

Bigrig
15th February 2011, 05:38 PM
A simple question, but HAD 2 be hijacked !! Well done.. hehe

It was sort of topic related!!! LOL

Now back to that GU windshield we were all discussing!! lol

katwoman
15th February 2011, 05:50 PM
It was sort of topic related!!! LOL

Now back to that GU windshield we were all discussing!! lol

How do you shake your head and roll your eyes in txt ?

Bigrig
15th February 2011, 05:52 PM

Ummm ... Sorry Kat, but under the new guidelines I'm afraid I must warn you that you are skating on thin ice in your veiled attempt to get this thread off topic.

Now ... back to that mower question you had ....

(now I am giggling like an infant!!!)

Bob
15th February 2011, 05:54 PM

It is taking Bigrig a bit of time to get used to the rule about Hijacking. But give him time he is a slow learner LOL LOL

Bigrig
15th February 2011, 05:57 PM
It is taking Bigrig a bit of time to get used to the rule about Hijacking. But give him time he is a slow learner LOL LOL

Bob ... stop it ... C'mon mate ... if you've got nothing to offer regarding recovery points then back to the other threads please mate!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!

katwoman
15th February 2011, 05:58 PM
You idiot ! Lucky I have to go start work now. And glad Bob was around to actually answer the question !

Bigrig
15th February 2011, 06:01 PM
You idiot ! Lucky I have to go start work now. And glad Bob was around to actually answer the question !

Good boy Bob!! LOL ... I would have answered it if I owned a GU ... But I have a real patrol ... so there!! Nah nah na nah nahhhhh ... LOL!!!!

Bob
15th February 2011, 06:03 PM
Good boy Bob!! LOL ... I would have answered it if I owned a GU ... But I have a real patrol ... so there!! Nah nah na nah nahhhhh ... LOL!!!!

transferred to General Chat

katwoman
15th February 2011, 06:37 PM
Idiot......

Woof
15th February 2011, 06:41 PM
Settle down, I am watching

katwoman
15th February 2011, 06:56 PM
Settle down, I am watching
Haha, sorry Dad, HE started it !

Woof
15th February 2011, 07:03 PM
Haha, sorry Dad, HE started it !

Sorry Kat I was not referring to you, just the hijacker...lol
And whats this Dad comment, I'm not that old...lol

katwoman
15th February 2011, 07:26 PM
Sorry Kat I was not referring to you, just the hijacker...lol
And whats this Dad comment, I'm not that old...lol

Sorry, again.I've prob been around longer than u. feels like it sometimes anyway. Is that hijacking thing in red new?

Woof
15th February 2011, 07:37 PM
Sorry, again.I've prob been around longer than u. feels like it sometimes anyway. Is that hijacking thing in red new?

Yep just put it there today, it is time to rein in all the hijacking of threads and get this forum back to where it was a few months ago.
It's no ones fault as we all got stuck into it, including me..lol

katwoman
15th February 2011, 07:48 PM
Yep just put it there today, it is time to rein in all the hijacking of threads and get this forum back to where it was a few months ago.
It's no ones fault as we all got stuck into it, including me..lol

fair enough. I wasnt here then, but I do see things tend to go off the rails quickly here. Not always a bad thing! gives for plenty of reading when u work nights.

Woof
15th February 2011, 07:59 PM
Hey Kat, if you go here you will find the post that Pauly posted regarding Hijacking. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?442-General-banter/page399

wildgu6
15th February 2011, 08:33 PM
Hey Kat, this thread might be useful for the Katrol.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1086-GU-Body-Dimensions-and-Specifications&highlight=body+dimensions

Scotty Scotty Scotty, what can i say.... You idiot, lmao when your around buddy.

Cheers Pete