PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Herc57
25th June 2014, 09:18 AM
Hi all,
I will be honest here and get ready for some back lash. I signed in here on behalf of my brother who owns and has always owned Patrols. He doesn't own a computer or now how to use them. I myself am a Toyota man but do my best to help my brother out with research for issues with his vehicle. He is in Newcastle and for years has had a 1997 GQ 2.8td which he will be selling soon as he has recently purchased a 2008 GU 3.0lt.

I myself live in the Hawkesbury, Sydney's west. We try to do week long trips together and have done so for many years and hopefully for many more. We enjoy fishing at places like Stockton Beach and Hat Head, out in the central west and ranges. We also do some fossicking and hunting.

Clunk
25th June 2014, 11:05 AM
Welcome aboard mate, good to see an honest intro. Quite a rare act from a Toyboata owner....... Who knows, you may even end up changing brands after reading all the info on here lol

Hardyards
25th June 2014, 11:09 AM
Hi H57,
Good to see you are getting out and about see this great country, and being a responsible Toyota owner by taking your brother with his proper recovery vehicle with you :thumbup:.
Here’s hoping that enjoy our Forum and maybe absorb the benefits of Patrol ownership
Welcome Mate

rusty_nail
25th June 2014, 11:37 AM
welcome aboard mate, good to see another sydney-sider on here. i am organising a camping trip in the middle of these school holidays at lithgow and you and your brother are more than welcome to come along, even if you do drive a toy-mota =D check out the thread here (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?28340-Camping-trip-for-Sydney-ish-members-school-holidays)

relyimah
25th June 2014, 01:38 PM
Howdy Herc,

Definitely a great forum, and am sure you'll find a lot of the advice, DIYs, etc still apply to the Toy.... Great to hear you're helping your brother out -- always nice to hear of siblings getting along :)

Most of all, have fun!

Cheers

Ben

threedogs
25th June 2014, 01:49 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum and again how lucky are you to have a brother with a Patrol to keep
pulling you out of the deep do do lol.
Jump in anytime and enjoy plenty of laughs and info here

Dave_H
25th June 2014, 04:59 PM
Hi H57, Good to see you are getting out and about see this great country, and being a responsible Toyota owner by taking your brother with his proper recovery vehicle with you :thumbup:.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's gold well said.

Welcome to the Forum mate i'm sure your Brother will find alot of information on here that's helpful and may even convert you :biggrin:

AB
25th June 2014, 05:21 PM
Don't listen to these children mate...lol

Welcome to the forum,, feel free to ask any questions.

MEGOMONSTER
25th June 2014, 05:40 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Dhuck
25th June 2014, 07:04 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

25th June 2014, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Sherro
26th June 2014, 09:26 PM
G'day Herc57 welcome to the forum mate.

my third 256
27th June 2014, 07:46 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Mattyb
1st July 2014, 10:21 PM
Welcome aboard mate