PDA

View Full Version : hi all

ashbee37
15th February 2011, 12:11 AM
hi, im Ashley from bundaberg, joined to try to find suloshions to some probs ive got with my 03 gu zd30

patch697
15th February 2011, 12:15 AM
Welcome on board mate.

Plenty of great friendly ppl here who are more then wiling to help so I hope we can help you get somewhere with your issues.

We are also a great social forum too so feel free to join in, your more than welcome.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Paul

Sir Roofy
15th February 2011, 12:31 AM
Welcome aboard ashley

Dhuck
15th February 2011, 12:34 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Clunk
15th February 2011, 12:38 AM
G'day Ashely, welcome to the forum mate

Bob
15th February 2011, 04:17 AM
Welcome Ashley. Great mob of guys and gals on this site always willing to help.Join in and enjoy

YNOT
15th February 2011, 06:45 AM
Welcome to the forum Ashbee.

Tony

AB
15th February 2011, 08:44 AM
Welcome to the forum Ashley, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Major Black
15th February 2011, 09:32 AM
Welcome, a newbie like us! You will find the peeps on here are fantastic & so very useful! Thanks guys keep up the great work!

Bigrig
15th February 2011, 09:39 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be had on here, so don't be shy and join in on the conversations whenever you like and make the most of it!!

My family is all up north of Hervey Bay, so around your area a fair bit (sister in law is a Bundy girl), so will organise to catch up one day when up there if you're keen for it (and a couple of coldies!!! LOL).

Bigrig
15th February 2011, 10:43 AM
Hey Bigrig are you happy with your coils?

Kat

Pretty much so ... due to the mix I needed of on and off road ability, I went a soft coil in the rear to let the patrol "do it's thing" (as the rear flexes well with the 5 link setup, so didn't want to restrict that) but went with a medium spring in the front - to offset this as it doesn't flex as much as I like, I leave the front swaybar connected on road (limited body roll) and after talking with Tony (YNOT) and dhuck, I tested it last weekend as per picture below - rear is nowhere near full flex, but the front dropped about another 80-100mm with the front swaybar disconnected - (very much worth it!!!). With the front flexing more and working a bit harder, the rig stays flatter and hence the axel in the rear has still got plenty of flex in reserve (does that make sense? Hope so, sorry - keeping the wheels on the ground as long as possible is the aim I guess). Dobinson coils with EFS shocks and seems to be a good compromise for me.

http://184.72.239.143/mu/3ce44d4e-b62f-e9dd.jpg

http://184.72.239.143/mu/3ce44d4e-b643-6c57.jpg

Woof
15th February 2011, 06:47 PM
Welcome Ashley, enjoy the forum mate

wildgu6
15th February 2011, 08:32 PM
Hey Ashley, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Plenty of solutions around here mate,

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

Woof
15th February 2011, 09:44 PM
It appears that Ashley's intro has somehow been hijacked, can we please take it somewhere else guys.....Thank You.
I will clean it up shortly, unless you guys would like to do it.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

nowoolies
15th February 2011, 11:14 PM
g`day ashley
welcome mate heaps of laughs and lots of info enjoy
nowoolies
Paul

Finly Owner
16th February 2011, 12:46 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Ashley

Tim

timbar
16th February 2011, 02:56 AM
G'day Ashely, welcome to the forum mate Enjoy

Maxhead
19th February 2011, 12:26 PM
G'Day and Welcome to the forum Ash

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:57 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul

Dark 1
4th May 2011, 12:05 AM
Welcome mate have a poke around & join in when your ready.