PDA

View Full Version : I'm back too

macca
21st June 2014, 07:31 PM
To take a leaf from Paul's book I am giving you all a shout out that I'm back.
Had a rest and recreation few months and feel good about it too.
Needed Cuppa's phone number this morning for a mod I have in mind and knew my good mate Roofy would be able to help out plus he must be due to head inland soon.
He said Paul was back on the surgeons workshop bench and got his hospital number to me. A chat with Paul and a whole lot of help from Cuppa and Andy my lost log in details were sent to me and was able to log back in.
Over the next few days I will try and catch up with what's been happening, the Simpson trip is here, wow.
Some are off in the morning, wish you all the best and know you are heading to an awesome part of our great land.
You will have a great time.
Anyway a big g'day to everyone, and look forward to all your posts.

NissanGQ4.2
21st June 2014, 07:34 PM
Who are you? just kiddin, welcome back.

boots
21st June 2014, 07:43 PM
Great to see you back macca, hope your batteries are nice and recharged.

Cuppa
21st June 2014, 07:45 PM
Welcome back, good to have an experienced travelling podologist & a kindred spirit back among us.

DX grunt
21st June 2014, 08:32 PM
Welcome back, podder.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Sir Roofy
21st June 2014, 08:42 PM
Welcome back macca

AB
21st June 2014, 08:52 PM
Brilliant to see you back Macca mate, you were sorely missed!!!

Sorry mate I just got home from a mammoth day at the expo and trying to play catch up with everything, glad you got your log in sorted bud.

Its a great to see Paul back too so get amongst it and look forward to chatting with ya!

I got your email too mate, time has just slipped away this weekend but I will get back to you...lol

Good to see you back!!!!

PMC
21st June 2014, 08:53 PM
To take a leaf from Paul's book I am giving you all a shout out that I'm back.
Had a rest and recreation few months and feel good about it too.
Needed Cuppa's phone number this morning for a mod I have in mind and knew my good mate Roofy would be able to help out plus he must be due to head inland soon.
He said Paul was back on the surgeons workshop bench and got his hospital number to me. A chat with Paul and a whole lot of help from Cuppa and Andy my lost log in details were sent to me and was able to log back in.
Over the next few days I will try and catch up with what's been happening, the Simpson trip is here, wow.
Some are off in the morning, wish you all the best and know you are heading to an awesome part of our great land.
You will have a great time.
Anyway a big g'day to everyone, and look forward to all your posts.

G'evening mate,

Glad to see you back.

Regards,

Paul

MEGOMONSTER
21st June 2014, 08:54 PM
Maccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Welcome back mate.

mudnut
21st June 2014, 08:56 PM
Welcome back Macca.

macca
21st June 2014, 09:02 PM
Thanks everyone, AB sounds like you have lots to do we will catch up soon.
Hey Rosco, haven't seen you for a while, how's the camper going? You have one impressive set-up!
Good to be back