PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

Philly
18th June 2014, 11:37 PM
G'day new to the forum.
I'm from tassie, work overseas racing dirtbikes.
Makes it a pain in my butt for ordering parts for my td42ti (like to shop locally)
I love my patrol, has been a fun project so far. Just about to do the turbo and pump as everything else is in place minus clutch.

It's good to read some of the posts already done.

I have gas injection, is there anybody in the southern (Sydney to Adelaide) that can tune my bus correctly once the pump goes on?

Not home until August at the earliest so no rush- it's been a long project.

I don't want to open a can of worms but has anyone came up with a better system than to use a UFI 20G billet wheel and DC comp pump? -add clutch to that.

My next question would be about the camshaft by the crowd in Victoria- I think peninsula 4x4, torque increase? Seems like a great mod would love to read someone's personal experience.

I think that's enough for now.

Cheers,
Matt

Dhuck
18th June 2014, 11:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

happygu
18th June 2014, 11:39 PM
Welcome mate,

Sounds like you are living the life....

Stropp
19th June 2014, 12:42 AM
Welcome along mate, sounds like you have picked the best combo of turbo and pump but pm nissannewby or Beneboy they will be able to give you some good advice.

growler2058
19th June 2014, 05:08 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard

AB
19th June 2014, 06:07 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

You should get a better response if you ask any questions in a different section as a lot of people don't read the intros.

MEGOMONSTER
19th June 2014, 07:20 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

my third 256
22nd June 2014, 08:07 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

threedogs
22nd June 2014, 08:56 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum,
jump in anytime and enjoy

Family4x4
22nd June 2014, 09:13 AM
Welcome, great forum, great people

Sherro
22nd June 2014, 05:32 PM
G'day Matt welcome to the forum mate.

Drewboyaus
22nd June 2014, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the forum mate! Sounds like a cracker lifestyle mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner