PDA

View Full Version : Little fellar crook!

PMC
7th June 2014, 05:07 AM
G'morning Trendsetters,

As you note by the time of this thread, a lot of my post's over the last two days have been in the early hours.

Unfortunately, our young 15 month old son Ryan is currently suffering from the chicken-pox and a head cold.

As I write this, my wife Ally is trying to settle the poor little bugger down.

PS, Matt (Nissannewby) you have all this to look forward too. Yehaa baby bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind regards,

Paul
:1087:

NP99
7th June 2014, 06:32 AM
Hope he has a quick recovery mate. The dawn patrol is great fun with the kids :)

AB
7th June 2014, 07:30 AM
Shame mate, being through a lot of that crap myself this season, hope the little tacker gets better!!!

MEGOMONSTER
7th June 2014, 07:43 AM
Hoping the little fella get over it quickly and only has it once, unlike me who was unlucky to get it twice, once as a child and once as an adult. Really wish you all well, and don't forget to take care of yourselves also.

PMC
7th June 2014, 09:09 AM
G'day folks,

My wife has finally got him to sleep at 6.30am. It has been one long night. I finally made it to be at 5.30am I am about to get my daughters of to Basketball, I am hoping that I might be able to hit the fart-sack at lunch time.

PS, Nissannewby old friend, you have all this to look forward to mate!

Regards,

Paul

Stropp
7th June 2014, 12:03 PM
hope the little fella gets better soon mate, its always a worry when your kids are sick no matter what age they are. hope you and the family have better luck with your health soon.

Alitis007
7th June 2014, 04:03 PM
Hope your young bloke has a speedy recovery mate !!!

NissanGQ4.2
7th June 2014, 04:12 PM
Bummer 2 hear Paul, nothing worse than having a sick child you can't do much for. Hope he has a quick recovery.

Sir Roofy
7th June 2014, 04:52 PM
Sorry to hear that son hope he gets over it
soon

jack
7th June 2014, 05:22 PM
Not good Paul but at least you know what it is. Make sure you and Ally take care and look after yourselves as well. Hope the basketball went well.

PMC
7th June 2014, 06:21 PM
Not good Paul but at least you know what it is. Make sure you and Ally take care and look after yourselves as well. Hope the basketball went well.

G'day mate,

You know my luck at present, I am just waiting to se if I come down with the bloody thing, I have know immune system at present due to all the antibiotics and Infliximab infusions that I have. Because all the medications that I am on are a chimeric monoclonal antibody against Crohns factor alpha (TNF-α) used to treat autoimmune diseases.

As the bloody GP advised yesterday, I could get the chicken pox again. That's all I bloody need!

As for the basketball, the girls got flogged last night 89 to 17
PS, as I have stated on many occasion Jack, I feel like a farken one legged man in an arse kicking competition at present!

Regards,

Paul

jack
7th June 2014, 06:28 PM
As for the basketball, the girls got flogged last night 89 to 17

Geez they must have a crap coach :smileyvault-cute-bi

PMC
8th June 2014, 12:51 PM
G'day mate,

I agree with you 100%

If it was me, I would sack the old prick. lol

Regards,