13th February 2011, 12:04 AM
Just registered today Hi to all

YNOT
13th February 2011, 12:05 AM
Welcome to the forum szaf.

Tony

Woof
13th February 2011, 12:07 AM
Welcome Szaf, enjoy the forum......what model Patrol do you own mate?

szaf
13th February 2011, 12:08 AM
I haven't been on any forums where I had to register and I do not know what I have done but it appears that I started a new thread? which is useless? Maybe the administrator might delete this thread.

I have a 2009 TI 3 l turbo black Paul

YNOT
13th February 2011, 12:10 AM
It's not useless, when you post an introduction you do it in a new thread.

Tony

szaf
13th February 2011, 12:15 AM
Hi Tony from Jimboomba I lived on Tamborine Mountain for a few years and went to your part of the country many times Paul

DX grunt
13th February 2011, 12:16 AM
G'day Paul

Welcome to the forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Clunk
13th February 2011, 12:19 AM
hey mate, welcome aboard buddy, top bunch of people on here, stick around and get to know them, you never know you might just enjoy it lol

Airstrike
13th February 2011, 12:22 AM
Hi mate, hope you find it as interesting, informative and comical as I do.

szaf
13th February 2011, 12:27 AM
Hi I just purchased a 2009 3 litre turbo TI model from Queensland. I was looking at the one in Perth - flying over and bringing it back over the Nullabour which I wish to do and should have done as now it is advertised for $53890

szaf
13th February 2011, 12:32 AM
I cannot believe some of the thread post amounts that some of the members have - must live and breath 4 wheel driving. Paul

Clunk
13th February 2011, 12:38 AM
I cannot believe some of the thread post amounts that some of the members have - must live and breath 4 wheel driving. Paul

nah we just like talking sh@t hhahahahahaha

szaf
13th February 2011, 12:51 AM
Hi clunk71 Some of the chatter is "talking sh@t" in your words I have found some gems. Thanks for your welcome to the forum which I am a newbee Paul

Finly Owner
13th February 2011, 01:02 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Paul

Tim

YNOT
13th February 2011, 01:27 AM
Hi clunk71 Some of the chatter is "talking sh@t" in your words I have found some gems. Thanks for your welcome to the forum which I am a newbee Paul

Some of what we say on here is BS, but when you talk to your mates is it strictly business or is there light hearted BS thrown in as well? Most of us had never met before AB started this forum but we're mates now because we had something in common - Nissan Patrols. I've met 6 or 7 forum members in person now, spoken to a few others on the phone and talk daily on here with a lot of other members, I consider them all to be my mates. It doesn't take long to get a big post count on here once you get into it and get to know people.
You might have come here to get manuals but if you stick around you could gain a lot more.

Tony

Clunk
13th February 2011, 01:33 AM

ah but it's the talking sh@t that helps us to get to know each other. This forum isn't just here for us to rape and pilage, it's also here for like minded people to get to know each other, have a bit of a chat, bit of a laugh, unwind after a hard days work........... it's a community.

Bigrig
13th February 2011, 02:20 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information, and laughs to be had on the forum, so don't be shy and feel free to join in on the conversations!!!

timbar
13th February 2011, 02:26 AM
hey Paul welcome to the forum i am Timbar
i have only been her a short while but i am enjoying this forum very much and im sure u will too gr8 bunch of people on here they are very informative and easy to talk to

Good Luck stick around im sure u will have fun

Clunk
13th February 2011, 02:27 AM
Some of what we say on here is BS, but when you talk to your mates is it strictly business or is there light hearted BS thrown in as well? Most of us had never met before AB started this forum but we're mates now because we had something in common - Nissan Patrols. I've met 6 or 7 forum members in person now, spoken to a few others on the phone and talk daily on here with a lot of other members, I consider them all to be my mates. It doesn't take long to get a big post count on here once you get into it and get to know people.
You might have come here to get manuals but if you stick around you could gain a lot more.

Tony

x2 what Tony said

Bob
13th February 2011, 10:04 AM
Welcome Paul. Join in the conversations (not all bs) and enjoy.

big_fletch
13th February 2011, 12:26 PM
Welcome to the forum szaf

Fletcha

NissanGQ4.2
13th February 2011, 06:32 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Paul,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where they can.

Good 2 see you didn't go ahead and post 25 of useless crap just 2 get the manual.

Hope you enjoy the forum enough 2 stick around after your 25th post.

Cheers

Todd

wildgu6
13th February 2011, 06:58 PM
Hey buddy, Welcome aboard,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
13th February 2011, 07:08 PM
Welcome aboard paul

AB
13th February 2011, 07:36 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

nassin
13th February 2011, 10:43 PM
welcome mate

Maxhead
19th February 2011, 12:38 PM
G'Day and Welcome to the forum mate

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:55 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul

Dark 1
4th May 2011, 12:18 AM
Welcome mate have a poke around & join in when your ready.

Dhuck
4th May 2011, 09:05 AM
Welcome to the forum mate