Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/nini2960/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Why the name change? [Archive] - NissanPatrol.com.au Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Why the name change?

PMC
5th June 2014, 03:23 AM
G'day folks,

To those members who do not know me, I used to go by the call sign RLI. I have decided to change my call-sign back to my initial's PMC = Paul Mc.

I am currently going through a dark period in my life due to chronic illness. (Crohns disease and Colorectal cancer i.e. polyps.) They certainly have been both emotionally and practically challenging times to say the least for my family and I.

I farken turn 50 three and a half years ago and my world suddenly turned up-side down. At present it has been an emotional roller coaster ride for both my family and friends.

My rationale at present is to just be myself and not worry what other people say or do. When you hit rock bottom you need to change focus and try something else.

I thought by starting fresh again and changing my call sign to who I am, it just might help me get this farken disease into remission, so that I can have a quality of life to share with my family and friends again.

PS, My family and I look forward to being part of the forums future events.

Kind regards,

Paul
:cheers:

DX grunt
5th June 2014, 04:39 AM
G'day Paul

All the best to you and your family on your 'new' journey. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Edit: Hurry up and crack 2000 posts. lol

taslucas
5th June 2014, 01:35 PM
All the best mate, good to see wade in swinging! Smash it up mate!!

mudnut
5th June 2014, 07:03 PM
As I said before... I can't imagine what you've been through, Paul, but its fantastic to see your humour hasn't waned. My thoughts are with you as you fight the hand dealt you.

NP99
5th June 2014, 08:12 PM
It's good to see you have finally reached the position of PMC :)

PMC
6th June 2014, 01:07 PM
G'day thanks folks!

Regards,

Paul

Wine_maker
6th June 2014, 03:05 PM
All the best mate! Be health and happy!

PMC
6th June 2014, 10:01 PM
All the best mate! Be health and happy!

G'day mate,

Thanks for your kind words.

Regards,

Paul

trekster
6th June 2014, 10:39 PM
Oh, Is that what it stands for? I though it was Pre Menstrual ..... errrr Cobber? mwahahahahahaha

PMC
7th June 2014, 05:12 AM
Oh, Is that what it stands for? I though it was Pre Menstrual ..... errrr Cobber? mwahahahahahaha

G'day Mr Fonc,

Who you are awful, but I like you!

Regards,

Paul

FNQGU
7th June 2014, 09:19 PM
Paul, welcome back, glad to see you back on here again. Any more traction on your engine upgrade plans? You were talking to Peter last and thinking about the Duramax / Allison weren't you?

BenK

trekster
7th June 2014, 11:14 PM
G'day Mr Fonc,

Who you are awful, but I like you!

Regards,

Paul

What's not to like about me? I'm a very likeable fella.

PMC
8th June 2014, 12:48 PM
G'day Fonc,

Friend of no -unt!

Say no more. lol

PS, looking forward to catching up with you again Eric!

Regards,

Paul