PDA

View Full Version : New Member Intro

Streetsy
4th June 2014, 10:52 PM
Hello everyone
I,m Gavin, aka Streetsy. Firstly i'd like to say thanks for the opportunity to be a part of such a great Forum, and by the looks of it "a Job well done to the Admins and Moderators". I have Just recently purchased My first Patrol (first 4WD) a 2003 GU 4.8l, I plan to set it up for Touring and Mild off-road Camping, and after coming from a Holden and Mazda RE background alot of this stuff is new to me so any knowledge I could learn from you all is greatly appreciated, kind Regards Streetsy

Dhuck
4th June 2014, 11:07 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

MEGOMONSTER
4th June 2014, 11:24 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Clunk
5th June 2014, 12:36 AM
gday Gavin, welcome aboard mate..... got a good bunch of folk on here willing to help if and when they can

growler2058
5th June 2014, 02:59 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard

PMC
5th June 2014, 03:33 AM
Hello everyone
I,m Gavin, aka Streetsy. Firstly i'd like to say thanks for the opportunity to be a part of such a great Forum, and by the looks of it "a Job well done to the Admins and Moderators". I have Just recently purchased My first Patrol (first 4WD) a 2003 GU 4.8l, I plan to set it up for Touring and Mild off-road Camping, and after coming from a Holden and Mazda RE background alot of this stuff is new to me so any knowledge I could learn from you all is greatly appreciated, kind Regards Streetsy

G’day Gavin,

Welcome aboard mate! I hope you enjoy your stay with this great forum and its members!

PS, Shite-loads of info and good laughs to be had all-round!

Regards,

Paul

DX grunt
5th June 2014, 04:35 AM
G'day Gavin

Welcome aboard and glad you could join us.

Where you from?

Take care out there.

Rossco

AB
5th June 2014, 06:52 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

Gecko17
5th June 2014, 08:22 AM
Welcome to the forum Streetsy! Your wagon is already set up for touring and "mild" off-roading... What you mean is that you can't wait to tinker with it and turn it in to a power beast! It's an addiction really.... :D

my third 256
5th June 2014, 09:36 AM
welcome to the forum mate

Streetsy
5th June 2014, 09:46 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, agreed Gecko im hooked

Sherro
5th June 2014, 09:05 PM
G'day Gavin welcome to the forum mate.

Stropp
5th June 2014, 09:40 PM
G'day streetsy welcome to the forum mate.

MrSka
6th June 2014, 09:58 AM
Welcome to the forums!

threedogs
6th June 2014, 11:42 AM
Hello streetsy and welcome to the forum,
jump in anytime and enjoy.
4.8 eh plenty of power that's for sure

scubasteve
6th June 2014, 08:36 PM
welcome mate definately a great forum full of info it really helped me already. Enjoy looking around the sights mate