PDA

View Full Version : Dodgy Interior Lights

gu madd
3rd June 2014, 11:12 PM
Thought my globes had blown so swapped them out still not working. Checked contacts with multi meter nothing. Pulled door switch out started to flicker cleaned contacts and replaced all fixed both lights working fine except drivers door which is buggered. Couple of days pass rear light stopped working again doesn't matter what position the switch is in. Any thoughts my auto electrical skills are limited but seems like a bad earth the question is where else other than door switches.

mudski
4th June 2014, 09:47 PM
Thought my globes had blown so swapped them out still not working. Checked contacts with multi meter nothing. Pulled door switch out started to flicker cleaned contacts and replaced all fixed both lights working fine except drivers door which is buggered. Couple of days pass rear light stopped working again doesn't matter what position the switch is in. Any thoughts my auto electrical skills are limited but seems like a bad earth the question is where else other than door switches.

Switch over a good switch from another door to the door that doesn't work. If it works fine then you know the switch is fubar.