PDA

View Full Version : Westy's no more

BigRAWesty
3rd June 2014, 09:36 PM
For those who didnt see my previous post..

This was a hard call to make, but with my current setup, location and family it's been a tough road with no ground made
To where I would have liked to take Westy's in the custom scene..

So a thankyou to all who trusted me threw the years and gave a chance.

But for now it's fairwell.
Thanks guys..

Ps, I'm not going anywhere..

Clunk
3rd June 2014, 09:51 PM
Sorry to hear about that Kallen, you've made some good stuff.

MEGOMONSTER
3rd June 2014, 10:08 PM
Yeah, sorry to hear Kallen.
Obviously no an easy decision to make.

oncedisturbed
3rd June 2014, 10:10 PM
Sorry to hear Westy, hopefully you can get it off the ground again when time permits

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Family4x4
3rd June 2014, 10:11 PM
Bad luck mate. All the best with your future en devours.

“It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

mudnut
3rd June 2014, 10:34 PM
You gave it a go,and have learned lot in the process, Kallen. You can concentrate on the Q, even more, now.

Gecko17
3rd June 2014, 10:42 PM
Sorry to hear Kallen but as they say "One door closes and another opens."

Things will work out.

NP99
3rd June 2014, 10:47 PM
Plus everything happens for a reason.....it's all part of the journey!

Alitis007
3rd June 2014, 10:56 PM
Sorry to hear that mate, imo i rekon you should keep it going as a side venture coz your set up just need more exposure. Maybe in the future you could start it up again, bigger and better than ever!

TPC
3rd June 2014, 11:45 PM
That's a pity, good onya for trying.

Do you have any stock you need to sell?
I have been meaning to get a rear light bracket.

cgm
4th June 2014, 12:11 AM
Hey Kallen, took me by surprise initially. Thought you meant you were leaving the forum!. I thought, surely not. I'm sorry for you that the business stuff didn't go they way you hoped. You never know what may be just around the corner, so keep your chin up and make a positive effort not to let it get you down. Looking back, change is usually a good thing. Look after that young family of yours and you're still on a big winner!

I like those quotes that Family4x4Fun has put up. They say it well I reckon.

Bloodyaussie
4th June 2014, 07:29 AM
What happened to the other thread??

Anyway you are young and your time will come, everything will work out in the long run mate !!!!!

BigRAWesty
4th June 2014, 07:31 AM
Thanks guys, yea I ain't going anywhere, love this place and the members..

Fir those who didnt know, which is pretty much all of ya's lol, I was a backyard business. And that was my biggest restraint.
All I had was a tig, plasma cutter welder and a few other bits and pieces..
A full time workshop woukd be swell, and if I lived in adelaide or Melbourne then I probably would have happened, but in a small town people don't spend money..
Makes it hard..

One day I'll get it going properly.. But instead in the mean time yes, more family time and maintenance time..

Maxhead
4th June 2014, 07:34 AM
Who was Westy? LOL

Time to move on to bigger and better things Kallen!!

MudRunnerTD
4th June 2014, 07:50 AM
What happened to the other thread??

He posted first in his. Vendors section and it's still there.

As I said in the other thread Kallen, best of luck mate, not "trading" as a vendor does not mean you can't do the odd project mate. Put your hand up if you see something worth doing I say, always someone looking for something here and FB.

Bloodyaussie
4th June 2014, 07:52 AM
He posted first in his. Vendors section and it's still there.

As I said in the other thread Kallen, best of luck mate, not "trading" as a vendor does not mean you can't do the odd project mate. Put your hand up if you see something worth doing I say, always someone looking for something here and FB.

Yes I still think you should churn out a few of those brackets we discussed mate....

mudski
4th June 2014, 10:31 AM
Best of luck Kallen on which ever way you go. You gave it a shot and thats the important thing. IF you didn't give it a shot you would still be sitting there thinking about the "what if's". If you come up with a great alloy rear bar for a GU, let me know. Lol.

Sherro
4th June 2014, 08:58 PM
Bit of a bummer there Westy big decision there mate hope it all works out for you mate.