PDA

View Full Version : Fitting a CB to Y61 2014

Leighkil
2nd June 2014, 12:14 PM
Hi all, Have just picked up a new Y61 to replace our 1999 GQ and want to transfer the CB radio. The new vehicle is just a tad less agricultural unfortunately and I am having trouble figuring out how to remove the sunglass holder. The gap is perfect size for the CB. Thoughts? Leighkil :-)

Leighkil
2nd June 2014, 12:24 PM
Sorry, losing the plot, didn't mean the sunglass holder in the roof console, was talking about the flip open holder above the radio. Thanks Leighkil :-)

Leighkil
2nd June 2014, 01:20 PM
Hi all,

Just finally figured it out. Have to say the GQ was much easier initially, but the new one isn't that hard now I know how it works. Apologies for taking up time. :cheers: Leighkil

MEGOMONSTER
2nd June 2014, 01:45 PM
Were all here to help and hear about your experience. Good or bad.

Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

MudRunnerTD
2nd June 2014, 01:50 PM
He Leigh, welcome to the forum mate, hope you enjoy your new ride. Is it a brand new one? Sweet!

I went one with the controls in the reciever ya spice and mounted the rest under the drivers seat then I pack the whole thing away under the seat when not in use. Works great for me:

Sherro
2nd June 2014, 08:10 PM
G'day Leigh welcome to the forum mate.

PMC
5th June 2014, 03:38 AM
Hi all, Have just picked up a new Y61 to replace our 1999 GQ and want to transfer the CB radio. The new vehicle is just a tad less agricultural unfortunately and I am having trouble figuring out how to remove the sunglass holder. The gap is perfect size for the CB. Thoughts? Leighkil :-)

G’day Leighkil,

Welcome aboard mate! I hope you enjoy your stay with this great forum and its members!

PS, Shite-loads of info and good laughs to be had all-round!

Regards,

Paul

Dhuck
5th June 2014, 06:30 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Bloodyaussie
5th June 2014, 06:34 PM
Welcome aboard mate... nice intro of you losing your mind, lol !!!!

MrSka
6th June 2014, 09:57 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Matchbox
4th July 2014, 06:27 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

my third 256
5th July 2014, 09:14 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen