PDA

View Full Version : Hi all - Again

werasmus
2nd June 2014, 09:54 AM
Hi all, I joined and introduced myself 25 August last year. At that stage I was still thinking about buying a Patrol. I have done the deed now and got myself a 1991 GQ (188000km) in mint condition a couple of weeks ago. I'm not looking at customising it heavy for offroad as the van will be a multi purpose vehicle (camping, medium 4x4 and 2nd car). I've already added a roof tent and side awning.

Hope I can contribute a lot to this forum in future.

Cheers

AB
2nd June 2014, 06:22 PM
It looks like you made a quick effort to get the manuals too...

Welcome to the forum and hope you come back mate as there are a lot of knowledgable people on here that can help you!

Family4x4
2nd June 2014, 06:26 PM
gday again

MEGOMONSTER
2nd June 2014, 07:49 PM
Welcome again, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Sherro
2nd June 2014, 07:55 PM
Good on ya mate welcome back.

PMC
5th June 2014, 03:41 AM
Hi all, I joined and introduced myself 25 August last year. At that stage I was still thinking about buying a Patrol. I have done the deed now and got myself a 1991 GQ (188000km) in mint condition a couple of weeks ago. I'm not looking at customising it heavy for offroad as the van will be a multi purpose vehicle (camping, medium 4x4 and 2nd car). I've already added a roof tent and side awning.

Hope I can contribute a lot to this forum in future.

Cheers

G’day werasmus,

Welcome aboard mate! I hope you enjoy your stay with this great forum and its members!

PS, Shite-loads of info and good laughs to be had all-round!

Regards,

Paul

MrSka
6th June 2014, 09:52 AM
Welcome to the forums!

waqar
12th June 2014, 11:46 PM
Welcome to Patrol World.
Regards,

Grease monkey
14th June 2014, 05:17 PM
Hi I have a 1994 GQ patrol and previously a MQ and have never regretted my decision they have been brilliant.Des.

threedogs
14th June 2014, 05:29 PM
welcome aboard, jump in anytime and enjoy