PDA

View Full Version : LED Light Question

LachDiggityDog
31st May 2014, 11:12 AM
Hi all.

I know LED Light CO is highly recommended on this forum and I'm in the market for a new light bar soon as my old one was stolen. So my question is has any experience with this particular model http://www.ledlightco.com.au/light-bar-25-120-watt-24-x-5-watt-cree-chips-combination-beam/. I really like the look and for the price it seems like a great deal!

Any feedback would be my appreciated.

Thanks Lachy

MudRunnerTD
31st May 2014, 11:21 AM
Hi mate. I am a good mate of Paul from LED Light co and can personally recommend him for product and service.

I was looking at a few of his cheap light bars last night and they are substantial. They are by no mean comparable to his high end Araura light bars but he doesn't suggest that.

I would have No Hesitation contacting Paul and asking his advice, he runs an actual shop and would be happy to answer any of your questions and back up his product. I know Heaps of guys running his gear (heaps of guys) and everyone is stokes. I can also say that the guys I know USE his gear hard!

Hope that helps, he's a great bloke, give him a call mate, so much better than a random eBay seller.

LachDiggityDog
31st May 2014, 01:23 PM
Thanks MudRunner I forgot to link the light bar I was looking at but its there now

Crate
31st May 2014, 02:50 PM
I have a 30" one of those, very impressed with the performance and quality for the price. Came with all the mounts and everything ready to go I would certainly recommend it.

Craig

bindi
31st May 2014, 03:05 PM
I've been looking at the more expensive Aurora Light Bars and reckon they are the ones to go for. I reckon you get what you pay for with these so I'll probably go for a 20" combo bar. Its just a shame that some scum are happy to steal our kit!

BigRAWesty
31st May 2014, 03:06 PM
I have dealt with Paul many times as he supplies my lights for my work lights..
I also have to 20" aroura and omg..
Have solid light for 150m. But the flood goes on for ever...

I have no doubt that build quality across his product line it's tops, but the price difference comes down to efficiency of lense and reflector..

threedogs
31st May 2014, 03:27 PM
These light bars throw out heaps of light as a spot beam
personally I don't think you need spread beam on the sides
They throw an awesome beam in spot which I think on dual row is 30 degrees
Best thing to happen in 4x4ing for a long time, M2Cw