PDA

View Full Version : Redback Rooftop bags

Avo
28th May 2014, 09:29 PM
http://captiongenerator.com/17565/Hitler-awaits-redback-rooftop-bagsstill

Just for giggles and shit.thought I'd make something for a bit of fun.

AB
28th May 2014, 09:44 PM
That's pretty bloody funny.

I was about to do a full role reverse rebuttal on your snazzy little video but ironically I just don't have time...lmao

Classic!

Bloodyaussie
28th May 2014, 09:50 PM
Just make the f#$ king bags ab.....

TPC
28th May 2014, 10:10 PM
That is so bloody funny.

tikashooter
28th May 2014, 10:15 PM
Cheers wa 489,
I had a good laugh.

Clunk
29th May 2014, 12:32 AM
Superb stuff Mr Possum............. now AB, these Red back rooftop bags you've mention on the odd occasion......... how's production going???????? ;)

megatexture
29th May 2014, 01:14 AM
Full swing last I herd, then he's on to world domination.

MudRunnerTD
29th May 2014, 09:03 AM
I had to buy 2 bush ranger bags the other week for my dad damn it!! AB we will get this sorted after the Simmo mate.

WA That was bloody well done mate.

Winnie
29th May 2014, 09:26 AM
Darren you're joking????? AB has some at home for us to trial at the Simpson! Surely he told you????

MudRunnerTD
29th May 2014, 09:41 AM
Not joking mate, Dad moved the Cairns 2 weeks ago and bought him 2 bags off eBay, both Bushranger, for his trip up. Got them bloody cheap though.

TPC
29th May 2014, 09:58 AM
Not joking mate, Dad moved the Cairns 2 weeks ago and bought him 2 bags off eBay, both Bushranger, for his trip up. Got them bloody cheap though.
Your dad moved the Cairns? Must have taken him ages to move the whole town.

lucus30
29th May 2014, 11:55 AM
Yup I'm not hittler but I wouldn't mind one. Waiting impatiently that is

Gecko17
1st June 2014, 11:54 PM
Bloody funny!

Avo
2nd June 2014, 12:03 AM
I enjoyed making it..glad so many people got a laugh..

Avo
13th May 2016, 12:30 AM
Bump.......

4bye4
13th May 2016, 10:53 AM
Haha missed this 2 years ago. And still relevant!

And will be relevant for the next 50 years.

Avo
20th December 2020, 10:21 PM
MB since ya talking Redback rooftop bags,here's something unprepared 6 yrs ago,enjoy matw

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

MB
20th December 2020, 10:29 PM
That’s a pisser mate, love it [emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AB
21st December 2020, 09:18 AM
They are almost ready Avo, should have the first batch done just in time for Xmas :)

jack
21st December 2020, 09:44 PM
They are almost ready Avo, should have the first batch done just in time for Xmas :)

If they aren't ready you can always blame Covid for the delay, or maybe China boycotting you and not sending the velcro.
Like, it's only been 6 years since Avo started this thread, what's another couple of years.

the evil twin
22nd December 2020, 10:50 AM

Will they be as good as the original ones?

I know Yowie Hair for the lining and Rainbow Serpent Skin for the cover is in short supply but my bag is as good as the day it was made.
Not one instance of meteorite damage to anything and when I last saw a Borg Spaceship I hid inside and didn't get assimilated into the collective.
The Government Mind Control Satellite Signals are definitely attenuated which saves heaps on Alfoil and offsets the cost.
Being able to eat the bag in a survival situation makes it a must have item for the outback as Galah Gonads and Emu Entrails might have lots of fibre but are almost indigestible

AB
22nd December 2020, 05:34 PM
Will they be as good as the original ones?

I know Yowie Hair for the lining and Rainbow Serpent Skin for the cover is in short supply but my bag is as good as the day it was made.
Not one instance of meteorite damage to anything and when I last saw a Borg Spaceship I hid inside and didn't get assimilated into the collective.
The Government Mind Control Satellite Signals are definitely attenuated which saves heaps on Alfoil and offsets the cost.
Being able to eat the bag in a survival situation makes it a must have item for the outback as Galah Gonads and Emu Entrails might have lots of fibre but are almost indigestible

Thank you for your positive customer feedback ET.

Due to COVID-19 and the recent rollout of 5 billion vaccines some people didn’t know the vaccine contains 0.046% of Yowie semen so those little buggers are in high demand lately and we had to change the material to a natural latex type material commonly found in the anal glands of bats in Wuhan.

We are confident with our material change and look forward to seeing the new rollout soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk