PDA

View Full Version : My troll loves me

kevin07
21st May 2014, 01:48 AM
last sunday morning packed the car up with bbq and fridge for a picnic up the mountains I put my phone down on the rear bumper, even the wife had to shut the doors again as the light was on. we drove up to hazelbrook and stopped there to have a look at the markets. I went round the back to get a flanno out and theres me bloody phone sitting on the bumper how good is that.:jawdrop:

MEGOMONSTER
21st May 2014, 06:12 AM
Lucky fella. Lol

my third 256
21st May 2014, 08:41 AM
yes very lucky mare put his on the bull bar and then when it fell off he ran over his 2 week old phone
crushed and he needed to replace it

threedogs
21st May 2014, 08:45 AM
A testament to your smooth driving and the Patrols suspension
Lucky no turtles up your way lol

mudnut
21st May 2014, 01:10 PM
Lucky man. Having a vehicle with flat surfaces can be a trap. When I first got the Old Trol it had aluminium steps. I left three long bolts on the d/side by mistake. I took the Trol for a test run and when I got back I packed up and was looking for the bolts. I went for a drive and on the first left hand corner, about 8ks away I found the bolts sitting together on the highway. Lucky no one had driven over them.

Irish
21st May 2014, 01:53 PM
Cant count the amount of tools I've lost off my maverick, left a trail camera belonging to BA on the roof once(luckily fell off not far from where we were, so got it back and BA got a new one because I guilt spiralled) and I'm pretty sure I lost a gun bag(empty) off the roof once, some lucky bugger in Ringwood scored that one...

Rickie3
21st May 2014, 08:41 PM
very lucky!, I did a booboo today had both barn doors open and sat my milkshake on the rear bar, without thinking or looking i slammed the door on the milkshake and shot it all out the straw up the roof every bloody where, mind you my son and I just lost our shit was so funny:)

kevin07
22nd May 2014, 12:00 AM
very lucky!, I did a booboo today had both barn doors open and sat my milkshake on the rear bar, without thinking or looking i slammed the door on the milkshake and shot it all out the straw up the roof every bloody where, mind you my son and I just lost our shit was so funny:)

can just imagine the mess