PDA

View Full Version : SO $%^$%^#$^ ANGRY! - stolen tail light.

SIMO2X
11th February 2011, 08:06 AM
Woke up this morning and as i do every morning have a coffee out the front and stare at my 89 LWB GQ Patrol thinking of the possibilities when i look at my tail end to find some low life pain in the #$% decided he wanted my tail light more than i did. So they've removed my tail light and instead of disconnecting the plug, old mate has cut the wires so now i gotta go fork out $75 for a new light and make up a new plug.

If anyone knows who stole it (assuming no one does) tell him i said THANKS FOR F%^$)%)$( NOTHING!)

Signed.
Simo.

Bob
11th February 2011, 08:07 AM
Bloody low Act

AB
11th February 2011, 08:08 AM
What a bast$#rd.....and cutting the wires too!!!

Sir Roofy
11th February 2011, 08:15 AM
low life, hes been watching your movements,and lives close by

SIMO2X
11th February 2011, 08:22 AM
Yeah i rekon so. i just went and bought some post torque screws so old mate has to buy the wrenches to get my lights off if he comes again. If he doesnt have them anymore. Now i gotta take my compressor and valuables out of my car till i get an alarm.

Bigrig
11th February 2011, 08:38 AM
I realise there are ringworms out there that do this sh!t, but honestly - taillights? Sounds an opportunistic hit - they were just driving around, have a broken set, and saw yours sitting there ...

Just pricks mate ... Would love to catch them in the act .... Oooooo, would I ....

MQ MAD
11th February 2011, 08:54 AM
Yeah bit of a bummer mate
See i hate the burbs

molongmick
11th February 2011, 07:11 PM
You need to move to the country. No problems here where I live, but then again a couple of Dobermans in the yard might help as well.

AB
11th February 2011, 07:50 PM
Yeah bit of a bummer mate
See i hate the burbs

Agreed, my house got robbed when i lived in the burbs by little teenagers and I love being away from society now...lol

AB
11th February 2011, 08:10 PM
It makes you wonder how low some people can be. C'mon.....tail lights??? I suppose the scum could get lower, but if they're knicking tail lights there's some serious issues with their life.

They just needed one for their own patrol and too tight to go buy one, thats all...I had my XF ute tail light stolen at a shopping centre years ago...It really pees you off.

Woof
11th February 2011, 08:36 PM
That sucks mate, feel for you.

big_fletch
11th February 2011, 08:38 PM
Sorry to hear about it mate, that's a very low act.. there are some real pricks around

NissanGQ4.2
11th February 2011, 08:47 PM
they don't even do that sh!t in Mt Druitt, crime center of Sydney....steal the whole car yes but 1 tail light u got 2 be kidding, feel r pain mate. I would be fuming.

Dhuck
11th February 2011, 09:06 PM
Even Logan City in Brizzy, one of the worst places in Qld, the Fu@#$%^ don't steal tail lights. But they will steal the whole car.

Finly Owner
11th February 2011, 10:27 PM
they don't even do that sh!t in Mt Druitt, crime center of Sydney....steal the whole car yes but 1 tail light u got 2 be kidding, feel r pain mate. I would be fuming.

Hey c'mon MT Druitt has the most honest man in the world, we all saw it on TV.

Finly Owner
11th February 2011, 10:31 PM
I understand the anger, and even the frustration, but look at your pick and see the funny side......yes it's there....they stole a bloody tail light.....a $30-$80 tail light and left your car in one piece and didn't break in to it. A friggin tail light , I still can't believe it!

Dhuck
11th February 2011, 10:33 PM
I understand the anger, and even the frustration, but look at your pick and see the funny side......yes it's there....they stole a bloody tail light.....a $30-$80 tail light and left your car in one piece and didn't break in to it. A friggin tail light , I still can't believe it!

Sorry Tim has it LOL. You still have the truck.

NissanGQ4.2
11th February 2011, 10:37 PM
Hey c'mon MT Druitt has the most honest man in the world, we all saw it on TV.
hahaha, good bloke he was 2. I only bag it cause i grew up in Dharruk, just around the corner.

Finly Owner
11th February 2011, 10:41 PM
hahaha, good bloke he was 2. I only bag it cause i grew up in Dharruk, just around the corner.
See scott stealing , sorry borowing cars was taught from an early age in those burbs. And I don't believe his ramming ATM's as they have all been stolen B4 todd got there.

Dhuck
11th February 2011, 10:55 PM

I was not to far away either Tod. Richmond for me. At least it was a country town when I was there last.