PDA

View Full Version : The NAD's experience

Beucam
16th May 2014, 12:37 PM
Great reading information on this site. Has got me all excited about the whole NAD's story.
I know this is old history for most of you, but as a new member it is quite daunting.

A few weeks back i cleaned out the MAF sensor.
WOW what a difference i have noticed.

Last week did lots of shopping, and have kept the posties busy this week.
This weekend I am hoping to in stall my gauges and the Provent 200.

Would like to see what the pressure's and temp readings are.

Any idea on where the best place is to position the Pyro thermo couple.

Thanks,

threedogs
16th May 2014, 01:55 PM
Most have a bung welded about 100-150 post turbo from memory

Mattyb
28th June 2014, 07:36 PM
What is this Nads everyone keeps referring too? Is there a link. Just bought a patrol yesterday so busy reading reading reading! I notice my key has NADS on it.

kevin07
28th June 2014, 07:41 PM
What is this Nads everyone keeps referring too? Is there a link. Just bought a patrol yesterday so busy reading reading reading! I notice my key has NADS on it.

your keys has nats written on it Nissan anti detonation system. tell us about your patrol what year and motor it has so we can tell you more

Dave_H
28th June 2014, 09:28 PM
@ Mattyb,

Remote control is NATS= Nissan anti theft system and NADS= Nissan anti detonation system

Have a browse through here to learn more

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?17522-Help-with-my-NADS&highlight=nads

Mattyb
30th June 2014, 04:02 PM
Kevin 07 its a 1998 with the RD28 2.8td. She is blowing white smoke out of the oil filler cap and am guessing rings at this point. Its definitely not water as no other usual signs are there re that. She still has plenty of power though and only blows smoke on start up and a small amount up hills etc but will sort that out later.

Thanks for the link Dave, will have a read.

mudski
30th June 2014, 08:06 PM
NAD's is for the 3ltr motors bud. You can't fit NAD's to a 2.8....