PDA

View Full Version : ARB clearance SALE this SATURDAY

threedogs
14th May 2014, 12:38 PM
Received an email this morning about ARBs annual clearance sale.
Selected store nation wide.
Quote .Whether you have a current model or older vehicle, with a range of factory seconds
Ex-demo and superseded stock on offer, you'll be sure to find something at ARB's garage sale.
So ring your local ARB shop to see if they are included.
You may pick up a big ticket item just because its scratched at a very reduced price.
Good luck to all

mudski
14th May 2014, 01:13 PM
I saw this and immediately though they will just say its cheaper and its actually not. Like the Wandin show....Be damn surprised if they do have specials. And annoyed too as I will be in the high country....

threedogs
14th May 2014, 01:21 PM
See if someone can have a look for you anything in particular you're after.?
Or just looking for a bargain?

nissannewby
14th May 2014, 01:22 PM
I saw this and immediately though they will just say its cheaper and its actually not. Like the Wandin show....Be damn surprised if they do have specials. And annoyed too as I will be in the high country....

Yeah all the specials I have seen them have as well as "show specials" never really exceed about 5%.

threedogs
14th May 2014, 01:29 PM
Bushranger are having an Open day as well on the 17th of May at their NSW premises in Ingleburn,
same deal as ARB seconds , used and obsolete products

Clunk
14th May 2014, 03:50 PM
If you go to their website, it lists the stores that are having the garage sale, there should also be a list of items you can download which show part numbers and prices

Maxhead
14th May 2014, 04:45 PM
I have never received anything better then RRP from ARB. Their excuse is that they have dealers to look after and can not under cut them...What a crock of BS! This is ARB in Fyshwick Canberra....

Hodge
14th May 2014, 05:23 PM
And not all stores are running this thing anyway. Our local store isn't. Nothing I can't get a discount on anyway, anyday.

Bloodyaussie
14th May 2014, 05:59 PM
I have never received anything better then RRP from ARB. Their excuse is that they have dealers to look after and can not under cut them...What a crock of BS! This is ARB in Fyshwick Canberra....

I get discounts all the time from the Thomastown store

clubbyr8
14th May 2014, 06:07 PM
My local store (Penrith) isn't participating either......

Hodge
14th May 2014, 06:10 PM
I get discounts all the time from the Thomastown store

Exactly what I meant by my comment above. If you ask for the right bloke in there, no dramas.

BigRAWesty
14th May 2014, 09:07 PM
Neither is mount Gambier. And it's cash and pick up only

my third 256
15th May 2014, 08:51 AM
looked at the adelaide store and has plenty of items
but nothing for patrols

threedogs
15th May 2014, 09:45 AM
Maybe its just to get your foot in the door. Then pay full RRP.

Winnie
15th May 2014, 10:26 AM
Yeah or close enough to, I do it at work all the time. Tell people a price and then say look, I can give you 10% off that price. They are rapt with that and I still make good money.