PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Patrol owner for more than 25 years

Warren
10th February 2011, 02:53 PM
G'day
My name is Warren. I have owned two Nissan Patrols. The first one was an MQ short wheel base. The one I have now is a Long wheel base GQ 4.2 Diesel that I have had for almost 20 years. The GQ is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It has towed my caravan all around Australia. The Patrol has been from the most western place (Steep Point in Western Australia) to the most eastern point (Cape Byron in NSW). It has also taken me to Cape York, extensively through the Kimberley and the Pilbara, the WA Goldfields, the Gunbarrel Hwy, some great tracks in Tasmania and South Australia. The vehicle has never stopped working completely. It has always brought me home.

Bob
10th February 2011, 02:55 PM
Welcome Warren. You certainly do have some experience with the Patrol. Join in the conversations and have a great time

AB
10th February 2011, 03:02 PM
Welcome to the forum Warren, long time patrol owner mate!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bigrig
10th February 2011, 03:09 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information, and laughs to be had on the forum mate, so don't be shy and feel free to join in the conversations and make the most of it!!

gec
10th February 2011, 03:29 PM
Gday Warren,25 years aye well done, i bet you got some great story's to tell mate so dont hold back and I hope ya got plenty of pics also

rkinsey
10th February 2011, 03:58 PM
Gday Warren and welcome aboard mate.

I bet you have a few yarns up your sleve hey...?

Cheers,

Rob

Dhuck
10th February 2011, 04:46 PM
Welcome to the forum Warren

patch697
10th February 2011, 04:51 PM
Welcome on board mate & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Woof
10th February 2011, 05:06 PM
Welcome Warren, enjoy the forum mate

Finly Owner
10th February 2011, 09:16 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Warren, where are you from and what age are you?

Tim

wildgu6
10th February 2011, 09:59 PM
Hey Warren, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

nassin
13th February 2011, 09:49 PM
like i say if your on a good thing stick to it welcome mate

Clunk
13th February 2011, 10:19 PM
welcome aboard Warren, would love to see some pics if you've got any

Maxhead
19th February 2011, 11:22 AM
Welcome to the forum Warren

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:58 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul

Dark 1
4th May 2011, 12:01 AM
Welcome mate have a poke around & join in when your ready.