PDA

View Full Version : Hey All!

frenzy
9th February 2011, 11:47 PM
Hi All,

After a long wait, I've just bought my first 4X4 and it's an 06 GU IV TS 3.0l diesel that has already been set up with a bunch of extras: bullbar, spotties, snorkel, cruise control, sidesteps, 2" lift, towbar.

Looking forward to taking it for a spin this weekend with the family. Will probably go up the Sunny Coast for a blat. I'm in Brissy.

Cheers!

patch697
10th February 2011, 12:12 AM
Welcome on board & congrats on the purchase of your new Rig.

You will find plenty to read & a great bunch of ppl here with loads of knowledge if you need to tap into it so feel free to join in
& I hope you enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul

P.s. Some pics of your Rig would be great to..... Just start a new thread in Members Rides in the link below:

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?43-Members-Rides

nowoolies
10th February 2011, 12:20 AM
g`day frenzy welcome
lots of good people full of laughs and a bucket load of info
nowoolies
Paul

DX grunt
10th February 2011, 01:17 AM
Welcome to the forum, Brizzy Boy.

Congrats on your new truck. A pic or two would be nice. Thanks.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Bob
10th February 2011, 06:43 AM
Welcome Brizzy Boy. Hope you get great enjoyment out of your new Patrol. Join in and enjoy

AB
10th February 2011, 07:43 AM
Welcome to the forum mate and congrats on the new Patrol.

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bigrig
10th February 2011, 08:08 AM
G'day mate, another brissy lad!! Woohoo!!! - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be had on here mate, so don't be shy and feel free to join in on the conversations and make the most of it!!!

Where abouts in brissy are you? Don't forget to suss out the thread in Clubs and Events (qld) for the Landcruiser Mountain Park trip we are holding in a couple of weeks - very friendly, family oriented trip mate and you are obviously more than welcome to tag along if interested.

Dhuck
10th February 2011, 08:42 AM
Welcome to the forum mate. Another lad that lives just down the road.

YNOT
10th February 2011, 11:43 AM
Welcome to the forum Frenzy.

Tony

Woof
10th February 2011, 05:40 PM
Welcome Frenzy, enjoy the forum and your new toy mate

Finly Owner
10th February 2011, 09:27 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Frenzy

Tim

wildgu6
10th February 2011, 09:54 PM
Hey Buddy, Welcome aboard,
Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Congrat's on the new rig, sounds like a pearler.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

frenzy
11th February 2011, 12:28 AM
Ok, as requested, I've put my new toy up in the readers rides section. I'm keen to update with my future mods as well.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?2797-Frenzy-s-GU

Cheers,
Steve

Clunk
11th February 2011, 12:31 AM
welcome aboard mate, top forum full of to blokes and blokeseses......... great to see you got your pics up already, nice looking rig mate

Sir Roofy
11th February 2011, 08:53 AM
welcome aboared steve congrats on your new rig

big_fletch
11th February 2011, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, good to have another member aboard.. Thats a top looking rig you have there

Fletcha

YNOT
12th February 2011, 10:54 PM
If you're interested in joining a 4WD club new members are always welcome at the Qld Nissan Patrol club. More details in this thread; http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1071-Nissan-Patrol-club-in-MT-Gravatt
One of our club members also lives in Forest Lake.

Tony

frenzy
12th February 2011, 11:22 PM
Thanks Tony. I'll have a look at that link.

nassin
13th February 2011, 09:30 PM
im jelace welcome buddy

Maxhead
19th February 2011, 11:40 AM
G'Day and Welcome to the forum Frenzy

1tuffgq
19th February 2011, 05:10 PM
Welcome on board & congrats on the purchase of your new Rig can you buy me one and i play with you lol

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:51 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul