PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

cutanything
5th May 2014, 10:30 PM
hey names vic from the home of the famous bundy rum . new to nissan owners club been jeep driver for the past 6 years thought it time to up the horsepower range and loving it too
just like to get some input into suspension upgrades for my gq td4.2t wagon its a blank canvas for the time been open to serguestions on set up

Avo
5th May 2014, 10:49 PM
welcome mate,there's a squillion different ways you could set up ya car mate,figure out what ya wanna do with it,how much weight ou'll be carrying around and what mods you want to do.All this will add weight so you'll have to consider it first.Myself I went 2" lift with extra capacity to carry the weight of crap in the back and me camper trailer.get familiar with the site and have a look around.heaps pf info and people willing to help ya mate.

gunzmcghie
5th May 2014, 11:21 PM
Welcome mate. This forum is a gold mine of information so you won't have trouble finding something you like

MEGOMONSTER
5th May 2014, 11:42 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth

growler2058
6th May 2014, 05:21 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard

hillclimber
6th May 2014, 05:31 AM
Hello, lots of info for lifting and modifying nissans. also there is a lot of parts that cross over from the terrano/pathfinders too

Dhuck
6th May 2014, 07:18 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

threedogs
6th May 2014, 07:26 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forum,
jump in anytime and enjoy

Headhoncho67
6th May 2014, 07:46 AM
Hi there - lots of info here - search function is excellent! I found plenty of info when I searched 2" lift if that's of any help.

Sherro
6th May 2014, 09:09 PM
G'day mate welcome to the forum.

my third 256
7th May 2014, 01:29 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

alijamal83
8th May 2014, 09:35 AM
hello and welcome glad to see new ones here