PDA

View Full Version : New to site

Karl XY
3rd May 2014, 03:22 PM
Hi everyone,

After having read a few post from here that have come back on Google searches and being impressed with its content and its authors, I broke my pledge of never signing up to an online forum.

Currently on my 2nd Nissan Patrol, my first being a 1994 GQ that safely carried me and my family around the NT and onto our new home in Qld. When she started showing her age after being with us for 14 years, we decided to upgrade to a 2008 GU. While still missing the old girl a little, I am finding a lot to love with the new one, and looking forward to putting as many Km's on the clock as I did with my first. But first a little customising, which is what brought me here.

Thanks to everyone who have already put in a lot of hard work to make this site.

Karl XY

threedogs
3rd May 2014, 03:25 PM
Hi Karl and welcome to the Forum,
jump in anytime and enjoy

growler2058
3rd May 2014, 03:39 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard

MEGOMONSTER
3rd May 2014, 05:33 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth

Sherro
3rd May 2014, 06:51 PM
G'day Carl welcome to the forum mate.

Dhuck
3rd May 2014, 07:58 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
3rd May 2014, 08:10 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

Headhoncho67
6th May 2014, 08:21 AM
Hi there! Plenty of nice country up there to explore!

gunzmcghie
6th May 2014, 03:42 PM
Gday mate and welcome. Plenty of information about customizing.

healy
6th May 2014, 04:00 PM
Welcome to the forum

my third 256
7th May 2014, 01:38 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Rocket55
7th May 2014, 07:36 AM
Welcome Karl. Forums aren't the enemy, they are excellent. The enemy are the idiots they just want to stir things up and make trouble. I haven't seen any of that on here, which is refreshing I must admit and is a direct reflection of a well run forum. Enjoy the forum, enjoy the info you can find and enjoy the fact that you'll probably meet and make some new friends. :)

Dave_H
7th May 2014, 09:23 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, lots of useful information on here aswell as a wealth of knowledge from it's members.

This is a very mature Forum Karl, not once have i witnessed immaturity on here.

Family4x4
7th May 2014, 10:29 AM
Welcome to a great forum, this place is full of helpful friendly people and great information as you have already found out!

alijamal83
8th May 2014, 09:41 AM
hello and welcome glad to see new ones here