PDA

View Full Version : Plug 'n Go - whats the go ?

Hodge
1st May 2014, 07:26 PM
Just saw this. Thoughts? For a 3L. It just seems like a very expensive version of dawes and needle valve?

http://www.plugngo.com.au/
Something new from DP Chip.
PlugNGO is the newest tool to help you drive faster, smoother. It removes delays in the accelerator to help you manoeuvre your car easily-even on difficult terrain!

If you fit a PlugNGO then you’re guaranteed to discover the real performance of your vehicle.

PlugNGO alters the acceleration curve on electronic throttle controlled vehicles. It digitally alters the shape of the curve increasing throttle response and improving your overall driving experience.

PlugNGO improves acceleration times whilst overtaking and during hill starts. It’s safe and easy to use, just plug and go!

megatexture
1st May 2014, 08:52 PM
Looks like it just adjust the voltage of the throttle position sensor to make the car a little more responsive steinbauer have one also but I don't think its adjustable

BigRAWesty
1st May 2014, 08:54 PM
Seems to be an expensive way of using your right foot.

megatexture
1st May 2014, 09:03 PM
Yea that's my thoughts also lol

batesy
4th May 2014, 11:14 AM
if your patrol is auto driving in power mode would be close to the same i reckon.

MEGOMONSTER
4th May 2014, 12:14 PM
if your patrol is auto driving in power mode would be close to the same i reckon.

But doesn't the power button change the length of gear changes. ??????

threedogs
4th May 2014, 12:19 PM
A few mobs are toying with voltage modifying the MAF and TPS with good results, but at a premium price.
as for long term the mighty ZD30 is touchy as it is let alone changing the settings too far from OE.
its down the track that worries me.
EG Fletch has fitted an inline fuel pump with good results.