PDA

View Full Version : Hello All and Sundry

BillsGU
8th February 2011, 10:54 PM
Been here looking about for a while and it seems like a very informative and entertaining site.

Been 4WDing for a while - originally in company owned Landrovers (series 2 & 3, 110 and 130 all painted in the same colour scheme) and then had TOYOTAS for 14 years. Bought a GU last September and it is going great at the moment. When I first bought it, it felt like steering the QE II around - but I am getting used to it.
I am in a local 4WD club (have been for many years) and I get out in the High Country quite often. Usually do a three week trip every year (this year I am already booked into Fraser Island) and a number of friends usually join me. Some trips I have had 12 4WDs tag along (for FREE - join a club, they are good things to be part of).
Have driven a 4WD in PNG for some time - where going to buy a carton of milk at the local shop is a 4WD experience!
Now reside in NE VIC - only a matter of minutes to the BEST 4WD tracks in OZ.

Bigrig
8th February 2011, 10:58 PM
Been here looking about for a while and it seems like a very informative and entertaining site.

Been 4WDing for a while - originally in company owned Landrovers (series 2 & 3, 110 and 130 all painted in the same colour scheme) and then had TOYOTAS for 14 years. Bought a GU last September and it is going great at the moment. When I first bought it, it felt like steering the QE II around - but I am getting used to it.
I am in a local 4WD club (have been for many years) and I get out in the High Country quite often. Usually do a three week trip every year (this year I am already booked into Fraser Island) and a number of friends usually join me. Some trips I have had 12 4WDs tag along (for FREE - join a club, they are good things to be part of).
Have driven a 4WD in PNG for some time - where going to buy a carton of milk at the local shop is a 4WD experience!
Now reside in NE VIC - only a matter of minutes to the BEST 4WD tracks in OZ.

G'day mate and welcome aboard. Not much to tell you really of you've already had a poke around the forum (so to speak! lol), so don't be shy and feel free to join in the conversations and make the most of it!!

Clunk
8th February 2011, 10:59 PM
Welcome to the forum Bill, top forum with a bunch of top blokes on here, with a wealth of info and experience.

Dhuck
8th February 2011, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the forum Bill

Finly Owner
8th February 2011, 11:17 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Bill

Tim

nowoolies
8th February 2011, 11:44 PM
g`day Bill welcome on board
nowoolies

DX grunt
9th February 2011, 01:02 AM
G'day Bill

Welcome to the forum. Sit back, relax and enjoy.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Bob
9th February 2011, 06:51 AM
Welcome Bill. As I said in a previous Post you live very close to some excellent 4 WD tracks. You have already joined in so enjoy your time with us

AB
9th February 2011, 07:33 AM
Welcome to the forum Bill, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Sir Roofy
9th February 2011, 07:38 AM
welcome aboard bill

Woof
9th February 2011, 05:22 PM
Welcome Bill, enjoy the forum mate

wildgu6
9th February 2011, 06:43 PM
Hey Bill, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share, sounds like you could have a few yourself.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Glad you enjoy the Trol for what its for buddy,

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

Dark 1
9th February 2011, 10:22 PM
Welcme mate, love to see some shots of your rig in the members rides section.

Maxhead
19th February 2011, 11:47 AM
G'Day and Welcome to the forum Bill

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:53 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul