PDA

View Full Version : Hey.

blacklion
8th February 2011, 04:32 PM
Hey guys the names Matt and I'm the proud owner of an 89 mod GQ shorty Safari. It's an auto TD42, with a GU turbo,3.0 GU airbox and full 3inch mandrel straight thru exhaust.
4- 5 inch suspension lift (just went up from 3 inch, new springs were put in the back after the foto was taken), 35 inch maxis buckshots, cut quarters, 20mm radius-ed rear wheel arches, ARB winch bar that had a Warn 8000 pounder winch in it until it died.
I have a set of adjustable rear upper control arms and adjustable panhard rods on order and a set of caster plates sitting on my tool box waiting to go in.
I'm still currently deciding on what i should do for a rear bar. The bright orange paint job was finished in October last yr.
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt85/blacklion666/DSC_00922.jpg

Bob
8th February 2011, 04:35 PM
Nice neat looking Rig. You will not missed when out 4WD. Join in the coversations and enjoy

Dhuck
8th February 2011, 04:41 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. I gather your a north brizzy boy going by pirteks phone number in the back ground

blacklion
8th February 2011, 04:56 PM
yea mate work at Lawnton and 10 min away

Dhuck
8th February 2011, 05:10 PM
Cool another brizzy lad to come away on trips.

Clunk
8th February 2011, 05:24 PM
welcome aboard mate, nice looking rig you got there

Sir Roofy
8th February 2011, 06:43 PM
Welcome aboard matt nice rig like the colour

wildgu6
8th February 2011, 10:36 PM
Hey Matt, Love the rig mate.
Welcome aboard, Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
8th February 2011, 10:43 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Blacklion, there aren't any lions on that toy.

Tim

DX grunt
9th February 2011, 01:14 AM
G'day Bloke.

Nice truck. Take care of her.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Woof
9th February 2011, 03:03 PM
Welcome Matt, enjoy the forum mate

Maxhead
19th February 2011, 11:51 AM
G'Day and Welcome to the forum mate

NissanGQ4.2
19th February 2011, 12:09 PM
Welcome 2 the forum,

nice looking rig Matt

great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out when they can

enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

cheers

Todd

blacklion
17th August 2011, 09:55 PM
thanks for the comments guys, i havn't been on here in a long time, due to buying a house, moving etc. Since the photo was taken i have fitted 4 inch rear springs, ditched the castor plates for drop boxes, fitted all the superior arms I had and put new factory bushes in the front arms. Iv also done a bit of customizing of the right hand quater panel on camp road at cruiser park...

YNOT
17th August 2011, 09:57 PM
Photo's please.

Tony

Maxhead
17th August 2011, 09:58 PM
thanks for the comments guys, i havn't been on here in a long time, due to buying a house, moving etc. Since the photo was taken i have fitted 4 inch rear springs, ditched the castor plates for drop boxes, fitted all the superior arms I had and put new factory bushes in the front arms. Iv also done a bit of customizing of the right hand quater panel on camp road at cruiser park...

Good to see you're back on the forum Matt. Congrats on the house and hope the move wasn't too painful .

More Pics...Pics...Pics

timbar
21st August 2011, 01:58 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim