PDA

View Full Version : Spring free lengths on a Y61, year2001

Gerquill
23rd April 2014, 08:49 PM
Hi All,
Im new to the forum,just joined:) It looks great!
I have a 2001 y61 3.0Ti and its sagging to the left.i pulled out the front springs and the left one is nearly 2 inches shorter,It was sagging 20mm on level ground.
Question is,does anyone know what the free lengths for original springs on all 4 corners should be? Also tried to download the free manual and cant find the pdf click button on the page....any ideas anyone,maybe im just gone blind,haha!!

Thanks Guys

happygu
23rd April 2014, 08:58 PM
G'day mate,

Welcome.....

Passenger side springs are always shorter - it's just the way they make them.

I'll check as I think I have some under the house.

Mic

happygu
23rd April 2014, 09:42 PM
Fronts aren't as different as the backs, but the fronts were 410mm passenger, and 415mm driver.

Haven't got to the rears yet

Mic

Parksy
23rd April 2014, 10:11 PM
Hey mate, after you've introduced yourself and made 25 posts the manuals will be available to you.

jack
23rd April 2014, 10:19 PM
Hi Gerquill,

Can you head over to the introductions area and tell us a little about yourself and your ride? just something we ask everyone to do (but not compulsory).
Check out this link and it will explain why you can't download the manuals http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?16961-Hello-and-Welcome-Quick-Message-Please-read-first!-Having-issues-signing-up
If happygu doesn't get back to you with the rear spring lengths I'm pretty sure this has been covered before, try using the search option in the top right hand corner. Otherwise I'm sure someone will be along soon with an answer.
Enjoy the forum

Edit: Ah Parksy was quicker on the keyboard than I was