PDA

View Full Version : Autron Gauges

nobster
23rd April 2014, 03:29 PM
Hi All new to site ,I have just got myself sum new autron guages egt / boost/temp and oil preasure/ water temp and dual pillar pod . I am looking for help to install them asap or have someone install them for me Ime on the sunshine coast, can travel to Brisbane if no one up here,or anyone know someone who install them any help appreished

Hardyards
24th April 2014, 02:10 PM
Hi Nobster,

Just fitted similar myself, but unless you want to drive to Townsville, I'm not much help. WRT Oil Pressure, I used a sandwich adapter, screws on between oil filter and engine and contains threaded holes for fitment of the probes (I fitted oil pressure and temp) Made the job real easy. Google will locate appropriate place near you. I may remove my pillar pod and drill small holes to allow gauge ventilation due to the heat up here. Just a thought if you wish to do before install

threedogs
24th April 2014, 03:29 PM
Hello Nobster and welcome to the Forum, when you get time can you pop over to the intros and introduce your self first,
just a courtesy thing that the Forum expects from us all. you'll get a better response to, have you had a search ???