PDA

View Full Version : Potential Patrol Owner

bradmanda
8th February 2011, 11:24 AM
Hi

We are looking at buying our first 4WD and really like the Patrols.

I have posted in the General Discussions after advice.

We want one for general camping/offroading as well as a nice roomy family car :)

Cheers

Bob
8th February 2011, 11:28 AM
Welcome . Where are you from. Join in and enjoy the Forum

AB
8th February 2011, 11:32 AM
Welcome to the forum Amanda, just answered your question there so hopefully that helps you.

bradmanda
8th February 2011, 11:34 AM
We are from QLD.

My husband is the one with 4WD interest (and its a big thing in his extended family!) but im the computer guru so Im doing the research!! :) Im sure Ill learn to love it! Will be fun to go away for a cheap & relaxing weekend!

Bigrig
8th February 2011, 12:48 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Another Queenslander!! Woohoo!!! Great people, information and laughs to be had on here mate, so don't be shy and feel free to join in on the conversations. Go the Patrol - you'll never look back - those stories of Toyota transfer cases and diffs giving up the ghost are not urban myths, so make sure you research away .. your choice at the end of the day, but hope you make the right one!!! LOL ... Where in qld are you based??

TUFF_GU
8th February 2011, 12:52 PM
Welcome mate, can't get much better than a Patrol!

Dhuck
8th February 2011, 12:54 PM
Welcome to the forum

bradmanda
8th February 2011, 02:52 PM
Thanks everyone. We are in SE Qld. Looks like we will find a lot of useful info around the place!

Finly Owner
8th February 2011, 11:03 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Brad and Amanda

Tim

wildgu6
9th February 2011, 06:40 PM
G'day Brad and Amanda, Welcome aboard,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Patrol is the best value for $$$ in 4bs mate, you will love it when you get it.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

Maxhead
19th February 2011, 11:50 AM
G'Day and Welcome to the forum

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:52 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul