PDA

View Full Version : Hi All,

Rokkitt
8th February 2011, 11:14 AM
Just bought my second GQ - sold a well set up vehicle a few years ago to play around with Land Rovers however the wife refused to ride, apparently she likes the heating and air con as well as actually being able to communicate when we are on the freeway (I enjoyed the peace). The rovers really are function over form and one day I may well get myself another one.
Now I am the proud owner of a 1990 4.2 diesel turbo Mav with Diesel gas.
currently only has a 2" body lift and 3" suspension lift but I am looking for a bullbar - must say I like the Millweld stuff and a set of rock sliders.
Scored myself a set of 35" centipedes the other night off ebay for $365 but the guy refused to send them and relisted them for $500...gggrrr so I am in the market for tyres again.
Time to build again!!
Like to get out around Melbourne - Tallarook, Mt Dissa are my usual play areas but sometimes find myself in the Wombat. Also have my first weekend of play organised with a few good friends and a weekend in the high country....can't wait to give the Mav a blast.

Regards
Rokkitt

AB
8th February 2011, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the forum mate and congrats on the new Mav.

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bob
8th February 2011, 11:21 AM
Welcome Rokkitt. Great spots to fish and Camp in the High Country. Join in the conversations and enjoy

Sir Roofy
8th February 2011, 11:24 AM
Wecome aboard rokkit lots of good advice and more here

Dhuck
8th February 2011, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the forum

Bigrig
8th February 2011, 01:22 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Sounds like you have the foundations for a serious weapon. Bummer about the tyres, that would have been an awesome score. Great people, information and laughs to be had on here mate, so don't be shy and feel free to join in on the conversations and make the most of it.

DX grunt
8th February 2011, 01:26 PM
Wedlcome to the forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Rokkitt
8th February 2011, 01:33 PM
Hey,

Cant find the button to upload a piccy or avatar in my profile - am I missing something??

AB
8th February 2011, 01:37 PM
Hey,

Cant find the button to upload a piccy or avatar in my profile - am I missing something??

Hi mate, you seem to have an avatar going now. To do a custom avatar click "settings" top right of screen.....Then on the left hand side click on "edit avatar" from there you can upload one from another website or from your computer.

To upload piccys, click on "go advanced", bottom right of screen and click the paperclip icon http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/editor/attach.png

This is a way to reply to a thread or start a new thread with more options such as smileys, uploading pics, URL links, etc.

From there you can upload photos, etc...

Just yell out if you get stuck mate.

patch697
8th February 2011, 04:05 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Clunk
8th February 2011, 04:07 PM
welcome aboard mate, top bunch of blokes on here. Looking forward to seeing some piccies once you've got them loaded.

Finly Owner
8th February 2011, 10:57 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Rokkitt

Tim

wildgu6
9th February 2011, 06:37 PM
Hey Rokkitt, Welcome aboard,
Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Congrats on the rig mate, Avatar looks great mate, I take it thats you beast. Nice!

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

Maxhead
19th February 2011, 11:50 AM
G'Day and Welcome to the forum Rokkitt

NissanGQ4.2
19th February 2011, 12:16 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Rokkitt

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out were they can

Enjoy the forum and what it offers

Cheers

Todd

P.s: Hope u reported the Ebay sale, as far as i know they can't do that if u are the winning bidder!

1tuffgq
19th February 2011, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and congrats on the new Mav. yer i have gone out and got one too there a lot fun