PDA

View Full Version : Howdy all!

TUFF_GU
8th February 2011, 10:23 AM
Hi there people, names alex, im from tassie and currently own a 99 GU 2.8TDI with 2"lift, 33"muddies, Bullbar, Snorkel, UHF, Spotties, rear draw system, soon to have a 3'Zorst fitted, only issue i have at the moment seems to be a faulty MAF sensor, part from that its a great vehicle!

DX grunt
8th February 2011, 10:25 AM
G'day Alex.

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here. Your truck sounds awesome, and we'd love to see some pics!

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Bob
8th February 2011, 10:25 AM
Welcome Alex. Great mob of guys and gals on this Forum who are quite willing to share their expertise and experience.
Join in and enjoy
Great spot Tassie

Bigrig
8th February 2011, 10:31 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be had on here mate, so don't be shy and make the most of it by getting involved in the conversations. Don't forget to throw some happy snaps of your rig up in the members ride section - we never get bored of ogling other Patrols!!!!

AB
8th February 2011, 10:32 AM
Welcome to th forum Alex, feel free to ask any questions mate and join in the conversations.

Dark 1
8th February 2011, 12:42 PM
Welome alex, woohoo another gu. Top screen name too.

Dhuck
8th February 2011, 12:55 PM
Welcome to the forum

Clunk
8th February 2011, 03:55 PM
G'day Alex, welcome to the forum mate, top place, top blokes who love a good larff and plenty of photos. So if you get the chance we'd love to see 'em lol

Sir Roofy
8th February 2011, 04:02 PM
welcome aboard alex

patch697
8th February 2011, 04:08 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Finly Owner
8th February 2011, 10:57 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Alex

Tim

nowoolies
8th February 2011, 11:48 PM
g`day Alex welcome from the north island
nowoolies

Woof
9th February 2011, 05:23 PM
Welcome Alex, enjoy the forum mate

wildgu6
9th February 2011, 06:45 PM
Hey Alex, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

Maxhead
19th February 2011, 11:49 AM
G'Day and Welcome to the forum mate

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:52 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul