PDA

View Full Version : Claude

Claude
7th February 2011, 11:34 PM
Hi all, I live in Gladstone QLD and I own a 01 patrol and love the off road.Hope I can help some people with there trouble as well.

Finly Owner
7th February 2011, 11:36 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut house Claude, right turn!

Tim

I'm so funny hahahahahaaaah

nowoolies
7th February 2011, 11:36 PM
g`day Claude welcome on board
plenty of folk here with all the nohow one could ever need
nowoolies
Paul

Bigrig
7th February 2011, 11:37 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Someone will be along soon to assist your issues mate. Great people, information and laughs to be had on the forum, so don't be shy and make the most of it!!

Bigrig
7th February 2011, 11:41 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut house Claude, right turn!

Tim

I'm so funny hahahahahaaaah

Wasn't that 'Clyde'?? I mean, references to Jean Claude van Damme I could understand, but to an orangutan??? You're a hard man Timbo!! LOL

Don't cop it from him Claude - he's just jealous as the only famous reference to Tim (Finly) is Tim Brooke Taylor from the Goodies .. And he was a goose!!! lmfao

Claude
7th February 2011, 11:55 PM
Thanks mate.

Woof
7th February 2011, 11:57 PM
Welcome Claude, enjoy the forum mate and thanks for the Intro:thumbup:

Clunk
8th February 2011, 12:00 AM
Wasn't that 'Clyde'?? I mean, references to Jean Claude van Damme I could understand, but to an orangutan??? You're a hard man Timbo!! LOL

Don't cop it from him Claude - he's just jealous as the only famous reference to Tim (Finly) is Tim Brooke Taylor from the Goodies .. And he was a goose!!! lmfao

and not forgetting that really well known actor and comedian..... Tim Allen (otherwise known as Tim the Toolman Taylor) hahahahahaha............................. sorry about that Claude, welcome to the forum mate and enjoy all that it has to offer

Finly Owner
8th February 2011, 12:00 AM

:hijacked: "Finley the red fire engine" "tim the toolman" "Timmey from southpark" Now hows that for famous

Clunk
8th February 2011, 12:03 AM
timmmmmmmmy.............. love it

Finly Owner
8th February 2011, 12:06 AM
I actually hate it, but was trying to gain points with it here against BigRig.

Bigrig
8th February 2011, 12:08 AM

Points gained old mate... lol

Clunk
8th February 2011, 12:09 AM

hahaha best of luck to you there mate

patch697
8th February 2011, 12:34 AM
Welcome on board mate & I hope you enjoy the forum.

patch697
8th February 2011, 12:40 AM
Take no notice of those 2 clowns Claude thay are 2 of the funniest men you could meet & this sort of carry on is a daily event here so feel free to join in on the antics & have a laugh.

Bigrig
8th February 2011, 12:44 AM
Take no notice of those 2 clowns Claude thay are 2 of the funniest men you could meet & this sort of carry on is a daily event here so feel free to join in on the antics & have a laugh.

Clowns?? I resemble that remark ... or something like that!! lol

Bob
8th February 2011, 08:24 AM
Welcome Claude. Nice clean looking Rig. Join in the conversations and enjoy.

AB
8th February 2011, 09:01 AM
Great looking Patrol there Claude and welcome to the forum mate!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
8th February 2011, 09:03 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

wildgu6
9th February 2011, 07:47 PM
Hey Buddy, Welcome aboard,
Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
9th February 2011, 09:52 PM
Welcome aboard claude

Dark 1
9th February 2011, 11:18 PM
Welcome buddy.

Maxhead
19th February 2011, 12:47 PM
G'Day and Welcome to the forum Claude

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:53 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul