PDA

View Full Version : Gday

de_overfiend
13th April 2014, 06:54 PM
Gday all, not a patrol owner but tend to fix em alot. Registered to hopefully read up on some common and some not so common problems and share on the frustrations of fixing a zd30 ( like to meet the prick who designed that thing, id have more and a thing to say to them)

Anyway im a member of a few forums, all under the same profile name. In case you're wondering why the name de_overfiend, its from the Anime Legend of the Overfiend, an old hentai like anime with demons and whatnot... anyway the anime had really bad subs and the main demon was continually reffered to as de overfiend instead of the overfiend... i used to laugh and i guess it kinda stuck.

anyway im an ametaur mechanic and professional pc technician.. i like mechanical and electronic things and feel the compulsion to find out how they work. Iv done numerous repairs including engine rebuilds and swaps, clutches, gearbox rebuilds, etc etc. Currently finishing up a zd30 after replacing the dual mass flywheel to a single mass and new clutch and now replaced blown head and having lots of dramas. anyway ill post that up in the appropriate section.

Just wanted to introduce myself here, and thank you for providing a great resource. I hope i can help contribute with my experience :)

Bloodyaussie
13th April 2014, 06:56 PM
Welcome aboard mate...............

AB
13th April 2014, 06:59 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

MEGOMONSTER
13th April 2014, 07:14 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Dhuck
13th April 2014, 07:20 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
13th April 2014, 08:30 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard

Sherro
13th April 2014, 08:38 PM
G'day welcome to the forum mate.

Avo
13th April 2014, 10:15 PM
welcome mate,heaps of info and advice here.

threedogs
14th April 2014, 06:57 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum,
jump in anytime and enjoy

de_overfiend
15th April 2014, 07:02 PM
thanx all ... have already posted in the mechanical forum.. ill have to spend a bit of time to familirise myself in the forum but so far it looks great :)

my third 256
17th April 2014, 05:13 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen