PDA

View Full Version : Hello

fillmc
12th April 2014, 10:36 AM
Hi everyone - my apologies for not doing the intro before posting re Y62 towing issue

My name is Phil and I am 64 , live in Adelaide SA. Having retired 2 years ago I am doing the 6 months away from home in a caravan thing and enjoying it very much

So my interest is in a capable tug for the 2.8 tonne 30ft van and some soft off roading to explore this great country of ours.

Had Ti Pathfinder - awesome vehicle and a mighty tug - but footprint was too small and it had a saggy bum which was made barely tolerable by addition of airbags

This year I was made a great offer on a new Patrol Y62 - again an awesome vehicle but as per my post a more saggy bum despite assurances to the contrary

Look forward to chatting along the way

Regards

Phil

MudRunnerTD
12th April 2014, 10:48 AM
Welcome Phil. I have posted a couple of links for you mate. Plenty of options for sure.

Enjoy the forum, great bunch here, I'd be keen to hear about your time with the Y62 as we don't have many here that have one and not sure we have a member in Australia that runs one. Be keen for some info and pics along the way mate.

Cheers MR

threedogs
12th April 2014, 12:08 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forum,
jump in anytime and enjoy

growler2058
12th April 2014, 01:05 PM
Gday Phil welcome aboard mate

JoeG
12th April 2014, 02:53 PM
Hi Phil
I'm sure you will get the answers to your needs here Great mob and lots of knowledge
regards
Joe

MEGOMONSTER
12th April 2014, 04:15 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Dhuck
12th April 2014, 06:36 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
12th April 2014, 06:43 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

Sherro
12th April 2014, 07:35 PM
G'day Phil welcome to the forum mate.