PDA

View Full Version : Adelaide Folk - Recommend me an Auto Elec... Please

__brenno__
11th April 2014, 08:49 PM
Hey guys,

Wifey, the kiddies, and I will be driving to Adelaide tomorrow night for a week long visit to my outlaws.

I've run out of time to find someone here to wire up my Lightbar, my IPF HID's, and a few other bits and pieces before we go, so I'm looking to perhaps have these jobs done whilst we're in Adelaide (North Eastern suburbs).

So, who can you recommend to me to get these jobs done, with a great reputation for quality work, and at a great price?

Close to the North Eastern suburbs would be good, but it's not a necessity as I'm more than happy to travel for the right person to do the work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

growler2058
12th April 2014, 09:29 AM
Rob Webb Auto Electrical at Somerton Park seem good. But ive only gone there for A/C issues. And totally opposite direction from whee you are, but that's the best ive got :)

Rumcajs
12th April 2014, 10:03 AM
Personally I'd wait until you get home as there is nothing worse than having a job done and something is messed up at least you can go back to installer and have it corrected. I doubt you'll be driving to Adelaide to fix a stuff up.

Also I have seen so many dodgy electrical installations by "good" autoelecs that I have lost the faith in the industry. Main reason is because no one has a time to do right job and no one wants to pay to do the right job.

Do it yourself and the knowledge you'll gain will last you a life time. It is not that hard, just time consuming to do right. Commercial job will be done quickly and cheaply but you'll be rewiring it again in a few years.

Plan it, spend correct amount on decent parts and than do it yourself. You'll be pleased with the result. If you don't care about quality and you just want it quick and to work than there are plenty of autoelecs places around North East of Adelaide.

Cheers

wildgu6
12th April 2014, 10:14 AM
Corjay Aire
66 Rowells Rd, Lockleys SA 5032
(08) 8234 9112
www.corjay.com.au/
Very professional, great service and at a reasonable $$ to.
Highly recommended and will definitely use their services again.
Again a bit of a journey from the eastern burbs but worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app