PDA

View Full Version : what is a pm??????????

Boagie
6th February 2011, 11:49 PM
sorry to ask a silly question,but a few boys have told me to use a pm?--what is it?--sorry but i am a kook on computers---cheers:confused:

Finly Owner
6th February 2011, 11:49 PM
P rivate M essage

the evil twin
6th February 2011, 11:52 PM
A P.M. is a really ugly female Ranga with the most irritating voice since Fran Drescher (The Nanny)

my third 256
7th February 2011, 02:02 PM
i thought p.m was julia gillard (prime minister)

Bob
7th February 2011, 02:37 PM
see if this helps
Click on first thumbnail below which will make it a bit easier to read and then click next button to go through the steps

NissanGQ4.2
7th February 2011, 08:50 PM
Its what comes after AM

AB
7th February 2011, 08:52 PM
see if this helps
Click on first thumbnail below which will make it a bit easier to read and then click next button to go through the steps

Very good Bob!

How did you do this, print it out, write on it then scan back into the computer and upload???

Good effort mate!

NissanGQ4.2
7th February 2011, 08:54 PM
Very good Bob!

How did you do this, print it out, write on it then scan back into the computer and upload???

Good effort mate!

Thats what they call old skool, us teckno junkies just use screen capture these days.

As AB said great effort Bob

Clunk
7th February 2011, 11:59 PM
Pre Menstral

Clunk
8th February 2011, 12:00 AM
see if this helps

nice work there Bob

Chops
8th February 2011, 01:13 AM
Preventative Maintenance or Pretty Manga

Bob
8th February 2011, 07:08 AM
Very good Bob!

Good effort mate!

1. Print Screen
2. Make Notes
3. Scanned and emailed to myself as a PDF file. (I use a OKI Multi Function Printer to do this) This Printer scans all documents to a PDF File (Very handy)
4. Opened with PDF Converter by Nuance and saved as a JPEG file
5. Then uploaded as normal