PDA

View Full Version : new to nissans

MALS-GU
8th April 2014, 01:37 AM
hi all, just sold my jeep after 6 1/2yrs and moving over to nissans, (got sick of fixing the jeep all the time!) so thought id join here and learn on the Patrol. Im planning on a V8 Transplant & Porthole Axel build which i'll post up when i get started. I dont have a Patrol as yet but in the process of searching for a late model Ti.
cheers
Mal

growler2058
8th April 2014, 01:45 AM
G'day Mal welcome aboard mate

Sent from my iPhone using my thumb

krbrooking
8th April 2014, 03:22 AM
G'day man welcome aboard, enjoy your stay and soon to be patrol.

Sent from me using Forum Runner

AB
8th April 2014, 07:11 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

threedogs
8th April 2014, 08:25 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum,
jump in anytime and enjoy

Dhuck
8th April 2014, 08:41 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

MALS-GU
8th April 2014, 10:08 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

ok thanks, save me searching for this answer, but I'm trying to find out what is the latest Ti Model available in the Y61? is it 2012 GU7 or were there some 2013 GU8 Ti's? 'RedBook' shows a 2013 Ti but i cannot find any for sale so not sure if thats a mistake? Im wanting to buy the latest month/year model Ti Y61 i can find! (and if possible in BLACK but they appear to be very few and far between)
cheers all

MEGOMONSTER
8th April 2014, 11:29 AM
ok thanks, save me searching for this answer, but I'm trying to find out what is the latest Ti Model available in the Y61? is it 2012 GU7 or were there some 2013 GU8 Ti's? 'RedBook' shows a 2013 Ti but i cannot find any for sale so not sure if thats a mistake? Im wanting to buy the latest month/year model Ti Y61 i can find! (and if possible in BLACK but they appear to be very few and far between) cheers all Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth. I have a GU8 purchased in 2011, although an ST but I think 2013 were GU9 anyway. If it's GU8Ti your after they were definitely made as the showroom only had Ti's when I purchased 2011. 43057 Sorry wrong photo, I thought that was the Patrol behind me. 43059 That's the black Ti GU8 behind me.

Edit: other way around the first photo was the black Ti behind my car, the fist one was the ST with the rhino roof rack.

Sherro
8th April 2014, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

MALS-GU
8th April 2014, 12:30 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth. I have a GU8 purchased in 2011, although an ST but I think 2013 were GU9 anyway. If it's GU8Ti your after they were definitely made as the showroom only had Ti's when I purchased 2011.

Thanks, yes I'm still a bit confused with the GU7 GU8 GU9 and what years they Refer to? I just rung Essendon Nissan, they tell me there was no Y61 TI in 2013 and 2012 was infact the least year they sold any. So I'm not sure what RedBook is on about then as they list a 2013 TI Y61? (unless there was old stock still sold in 2013 somewhere?)

no probs i'll search the forum now, thanks again.