PDA

View Full Version : Favourite/most useful wiring diagrams

Dyl-SA
7th April 2014, 09:49 PM
Hi Guys,

Just wondering what everyone's pick is in regards to wiring diagrams for the Patrol?

05_ENFORCER
16th April 2014, 02:47 PM
This one on Patrol4x4.com and you don't need 25 posts to get it !

www.constructech.com.au/rick
username: nissan
password: patrol

MudRunnerTD
16th April 2014, 05:54 PM
Hi Guys,

Just wondering what everyone's pick is in regards to wiring diagrams for the Patrol?

Gday mate,

I use the Factory Service Manual for both my GQ and my GU. Both Factory Service Manuals are more than 1200 pages each and I was able to download them for free from here. I have both manuals on my iPhone, on my iPad and on my computer.

Pretty Kool hey! All for free! A small contribution of 25 posts to this forum as part of our community and happy days, all yours.

Imagine having the Factory service manual at your finger tips. You can print the pages you want while you work so things don't get dirty.

Now it's BONUS TIME!!!!

Being a member of this great community also means that if all else fails I can post a new thread with my question and a smarter man than me can read the same Factory Service Manual and guide me through the soup.

When the going gets tough though I call Yendor! He's the Man mate and Bloody generous with his time. Everything else is Half Arsed!

Most members here would have downloaded the same Factory Service Manual too. All the Suppliments are also there and each of the other lesser volumes are all here.

Any questions, just ask.

mudski
28th April 2014, 11:29 PM
Yendor's brain. surely the best in teh world....

Matty852
29th April 2014, 07:42 AM
I agree with mudski, Yendor has helped me out quite a few times with electrical problems.