PDA

View Full Version : Major announcement from Convoy for SIDS and Kids WA

Woof
5th April 2014, 06:18 PM
It is with great pleasure, we are able to announce that our major raffle prizes are now locked in and tickets will be on sale soon through the website and at our fundraisers.

1st Prize - Nissan Navara ST Dual Cab 4x4
2nd Prize - Polaris RZR XP4 900
3rd Prize - Camping Package to the value of $3000

Tickets are $2 each and will be drawn at Perth Motorplex on the 29th June 2014

One important thing, if it is won by someone from another state the winner has to arrange for the transport or pick of the prize themselves

Maxhead
5th April 2014, 06:23 PM
How do we enter?

EDIT: ill check out your site

growler2058
5th April 2014, 06:25 PM
I wanna win the Polaris will you delicer

Sent from my iPhone using my thumb

Woof
5th April 2014, 06:33 PM
How do we enter?

EDIT: ill check out your site

Website having some final mods, should be up and running next week

BigRAWesty
5th April 2014, 06:37 PM
Bloody nice prizes..

Let us know when there good to go, illegal up for some.

$2 each.. How many are there??

Woof
5th April 2014, 07:08 PM
Bloody nice prizes..

Let us know when there good to go, illegal up for some.

$2 each.. How many are there??
We have printed 5,000 so far, but if we sell those we will be printing more.
One important thing, if it is won by someone from another state the winner has to arrange for the transport or pick of the prize themselves

MudRunnerTD
5th April 2014, 07:51 PM
We have printed 5,000 so far, but if we sell those we will be printing more.

Good job with the prizes Doggy!! Awesome mate! I think you need to rethink your ticket numbers though mate! That has to be $45,000 to $50,000 worth of prizes! At $2 a ticket you want to be printing 30,000 tickets mate! At 5000 tickets you'd be better selling first prize for $25,000 in a heart beat and be better of by $15,000! A Navara Dul Cab would fetch $35,000 to $45,000 depending on spec easily ;)

Good luck with it Wayne! Get it on Face Book bud! You should do very well mate! Give a yell out to Simon Christie on 4wdTV and he will push it for you I reckon.

AB
5th April 2014, 07:59 PM
I was thinking that too...

Good work though doggy, ill get one for sure!

NissanGQ4.2
5th April 2014, 08:03 PM
Probably a donated prize from Nissan and can't sell it off

Clunk
5th April 2014, 08:22 PM
Probably a donated prize from Nissan and can't sell it off

Correct but I still think the tickets should be around the $10 - $15 mark............... I'd buy 10 lol

MudRunnerTD
5th April 2014, 08:58 PM
Correct but I still think the tickets should be around the $10 - $15 mark............... I'd buy 10 lol

I agree, even at $5 they are a bargain and 10,000 tickets would net $50,000

Woof
5th April 2014, 09:34 PM
Thanks everyone for their comments, the tickets stay at that price though.........all prizes had been very kindly donated as are all the raffle prizes for the fundraisers.
For instance, today I asked Simon at Opposite Lock, Midland if he would like to donate something for our raffle, so he handed me a set of HID Lights and a Ctek charger, yes we are raising money for SIDS but also awareness.

Woof
5th April 2014, 10:02 PM
Good job with the prizes Doggy!! Awesome mate! I think you need to rethink your ticket numbers though mate! That has to be $45,000 to $50,000 worth of prizes! At $2 a ticket you want to be printing 30,000 tickets mate! At 5000 tickets you'd be better selling first prize for $25,000 in a heart beat and be better of by $15,000! A Navara Dul Cab would fetch $35,000 to $45,000 depending on spec easily ;)

Good luck with it Wayne! Get it on Face Book bud! You should do very well mate! Give a yell out to Simon Christie on 4wdTV and he will push it for you I reckon.

Thanks Darren, we have already done an interview with Simon Christie I think that it may have aired today but I missed it, as for the Facebook page just search for Convoy for SIDS and Kids WA and you will find us.
As I have posted earlier, yes we want to raise as much money as possible but we are keeping at that price so that anyone can buy a ticket and also it will help in raising awareness of SIDS.

Gecko17
6th April 2014, 09:22 AM
Fantastic effort Doggy! What a great cause too. I understand that the draw is at the kiwnana motorplex, 29th of june? If I am not working, I will be there!

Clunk
6th April 2014, 12:11 PM
Fantastic effort Doggy! What a great cause too. I understand that the draw is at the kiwnana motorplex, 29th of june? If I am not working, I will be there!

If you're not working, you should join in the Convoy from Joondalup arena

Woof
6th April 2014, 07:17 PM
All this is not just me, we have a dedicated committee and helpers from the Western Patrol Club

Gecko17
7th April 2014, 09:45 AM
If you're not working, you should join in the Convoy from Joondalup arena

That's what I'm hoping!

Gecko17
7th April 2014, 09:46 AM
All this is not just me, we have a dedicated committee and helpers from the Western Patrol Club

I know that Doggy. All of your efforts are appreciated!

Stropp
7th April 2014, 07:52 PM
Well done to everyone involved, I know for fact the amount of work they are putting in, particularly mike, doggy and the rest of the committee, well done again on the time and effort.