PDA

View Full Version : need help..zd30 no power at hill..

seekers282
2nd April 2014, 01:26 AM
hello guys..i need help..car went heavy like no power,it change to lower speed but getting slower when going up hill..i got boost reading..any idea what could be wrong?

seekers282
2nd April 2014, 03:04 AM
btw..problem..no power under acceleration,even i put off from pedal and press again..still no power..it gets even worst when going up hill..it change to lower gear..but..im getting even slower..leak vacuum hoses?

threedogs
2nd April 2014, 06:50 AM
sounds like your vacuum hoses are ok if you have boost, if its blowing more black smoke than normal,
remove engine cover and check boost hoses especially blue one picture, also clean your MAF sensor
which is located near the airfilter box and held in place with 2 x torx screws
Disconnect the battery for 30 mins as well to re set the ECU

seekers282
2nd April 2014, 10:08 AM
sounds like your vacuum hoses are ok if you have boost, if its blowing more black smoke than normal,
remove engine cover and check boost hoses especially blue one picture, also clean your MAF sensor
which is located near the airfilter box and held in place with 2 x torx screws
Disconnect the battery for 30 mins as well to re set the ECU

theres no black smoke or smoke visible..could it be my turbo ?

seekers282
2nd April 2014, 10:12 AM
or could it be not enough fuel ..should i bleed my fuel line after top overhaul?

happygu
2nd April 2014, 10:26 AM
Sounds like limp mode to me Seekers ......

Resetting the ECU by reading what the faults are and then clearing the codes will restore your power loss.

If you can write down the codes, then you can see if the same ones come back again if the same thing occurs.

The ECU will log all sorts of fault codes, and Nissan will check and reset on every service, but if yours hasn't been to Nissan for a while there may be old codes logged, which have nothing to do with your current power loss.

seekers282
2nd April 2014, 10:58 AM
well..im quite suprise..2 code found..0103 coolant temp sensor and 0905 turbo pressure sensor..how do i check this 2?

seekers282
2nd April 2014, 05:19 PM
solved it..turn out to be loose connector..

nipagu7
2nd April 2014, 08:42 PM
which connector was loose ?

GU_Mudstar
2nd April 2014, 08:56 PM
+1 would like to knw as well, which connector...

happygu
2nd April 2014, 09:09 PM
Well done Seekers ... well found.

Do post up the connector which was faulty, as this may help others too.

Mic

seekers282
4th April 2014, 12:50 PM
turn out to be the coolant temp sensor near alternator was loose and boost sensor at intercooler also not fully connected..sure ill post the picture later..am still at work cheers

seekers282
4th April 2014, 12:52 PM
i clean the connector with elextric cleaner and plug it in until it tick..and reset the ecu..and there it is..got power back..