Sir Roofy
30th March 2014, 12:52 PM
Ok buddy no your under the pump right now
but do you think you can get these roof top bags under way
from what i can see there is a market here for them
id like one clunk wants one ?but at a poor mans price

Winnies-missus
30th March 2014, 12:59 PM
Ok buddy no your under the pump right now but do you think you can get these roof top bags under way from what i can see there is a market here for them id like one clunk wants one ?but at a poor mans price
I want one to AB

Clunk
30th March 2014, 01:02 PM
and if you can get it to me before the 10th April that would be bloody fantastic!!!!!!!! bwahahahahahahaha

oh and thanks in advance

MudRunnerTD
30th March 2014, 01:10 PM
Poor old AB. I have been chatting with him this week guys about these. The Explore Oz show is the week before the Simpson trip and would be awesome to have them for then. I have one here that could be used to fashion a better one from. The key will be time and availability. Obviously he would love to have them made by his supplier in China but that would be pushing it and need mine to be sent over. May not happen.

He is on it though guys.

AB
30th March 2014, 04:42 PM
This thread is now closed...lol

It will happen gents but there are some bigger things happening at the moment not including the birth of my boy tomoz...lol

It will happen but I need to properly show the stitches face to face, watch them make one and guide them to ensure it is exactly what we want.

Between now and Simpson my life is carnage beyond belief but some exciting things are happening in both personal and the industry so bare with me gents.

Bloodyaussie
30th March 2014, 07:16 PM
No really Andy just drop everything and come round and paint my house...... no excuses mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

After speaking with you over the last week it makes me laugh so hard the thought of you also taking on this project..... in time, I can wait.

Clunk
30th March 2014, 09:37 PM
Such a bloody slacker