PDA

View Full Version : A Couple of photos from F1 Melb

pearcey
18th March 2014, 09:24 PM
just a couple of photos from the V8`s and F1 2014 Melbourne

TPC
18th March 2014, 09:28 PM
Great photo's Pearcey.
Did you get to watch the GP? It was a good race.

pearcey
18th March 2014, 09:39 PM
Watch it ? Hell I was there!! The shots of Danny were taken at the pit strait photo shoot the car was turn 3 The Nissan and the Volvo turn15 and the Merc at 3 the shot of the big red Nissan ad was in race control

TPC
18th March 2014, 09:50 PM
Watch it ? Hell I was there!! The shots of Danny were taken at the pit strait photo shoot the car was turn 3 The Nissan and the Volvo turn15 and the Merc at 3 the shot of the big red Nissan ad was in race control
I thought you may have been to busy working to watch it all.

pearcey
18th March 2014, 10:09 PM
No mate had a great day no stuff ups so was able to hang out where ever I wanted.
Great to see young Danny go well and also a good mix in the V8`s

threedogs
19th March 2014, 08:11 AM
whats all the kerfuffle over the noise this year
Good to see Daniel has no ego yet

Winnie
19th March 2014, 08:16 AM
whats all the kerfuffle over the noise this year

Too quiet... lol
Bloke from work went and has not stopped bitching about how quiet the cars were "could not hear them coming" baha. They're 4 seconds a lap slower now too that they're hybrid.

TPC
19th March 2014, 08:27 AM
Hey Pearcey, where are the photo's of the grid girls?

threedogs
19th March 2014, 08:31 AM
he has them in passport size at $5 for 4 lol

pearcey
19th March 2014, 08:46 AM
G`day boys I`ve been mixed up with motor sport for over 50years now and found it a lot more pleasurable to be trackside
and beable to hear any instructions over my radio and not have to try and interpret every thing that was said. I know a lot of people were complaining as was one of my coworkers who is an avid F1 fan and after the first practice came back to the site hut screaming and yelling what a load of crap F1 had become. But after 3 days he calmed down and reckoned that it took a bit of getting used to but is now OK with it. The only other motor sport that does not have noise restrictions placed on it is Drag racing so if you want blown eardrums go there .

pearcey
19th March 2014, 12:23 PM
Hey Pearcey, where are the photo's of the grid girls?
Sorry mate but the grid girls are kept under wraps and then only appear on the grid. They are all very conservatively dressed in white and as soon as the race starts disappear like a Malaysian airliner.
As for promo girls there were very few and I mean very few.