PDA

View Full Version : Daggs

daggs
16th March 2014, 11:18 AM
Well not real good with computers .
Well l have a gu wagon 2003 zd30 with 2" lift ,3" exhaust,dp chip ,scoop,roof rack and awning,cargo draws with power to rear , reverse camera,shower ,dual battery ,pyro and boost gauges and Provent catch can as my family tourer.
l also have a gq coil cab ute 4.2 petrol with 4" lift and 16" wheel and tyres .
As a family with 3 girls and 2 shift workers we do a lot of camping and 4x4 driving which the kids love .
it started with mates when we didn't have kids and now we have a group that averages 30 plus each trip
It's amazing how well all the kids have become best of friends also with ages ranging from babies to 16year olds with their friends whom they have outside the group wanting to come and enjoy the excitment of 4wding and camping . Its amazing how may kids havent experienced camping .I think this says a lot about our hobie. I think most of us on this site are big kids that still love an adventure and finding somewhere new to enjoy .
I've found this forum very helpful in the past so keep up the good work as you guys help alot more people out who don't post so anyway thanks again Daggs

threedogs
16th March 2014, 11:24 AM
Hi Daggs and welcome to the Forum the days of kids playing sport and camping are nearly a thing of the past
they would much rather be on face ache or stick their head in a computer sad eh.
Anyway jump in anytime and enjoy

Avo
16th March 2014, 11:30 AM
welcome Daggs,yep good excuse to get out there and go camping when ya got a 4b mate,greta forum here,Enjoy

MEGOMONSTER
16th March 2014, 11:32 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

BigRAWesty
16th March 2014, 11:55 AM
Welcome daggs.
How old are the girls. I'm in the same boat with 2 youngs.
Were are you located?

Feel free to do up some threads on the rides in the members rides section also.

Jump in and enjoy..

growler2058
16th March 2014, 12:07 PM
Gday Daggs welcome aboard mate

happygu
16th March 2014, 01:41 PM
Welcome Daggs,

Great to have you onboard

Mic

Stropp
16th March 2014, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.