PDA

View Full Version : Tyre Quotes

LachDiggityDog
10th March 2014, 05:14 PM
Hi all

As some of you may know I'm in the market for a new set of tyres. I got a quote today for 315/75/r16 KM2's $415 each fitted with an additional discount if my buddy gets his as well. I Will continue to look around but I think it's a pretty good price considering Bob Janes where $465 and would not fit them due to the size (which is understandable, but come on! :tongue:)

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks Lachy.

89gqpatrol4x4
10th March 2014, 05:56 PM
You could always try walking to work! But the chaffing might get to much!!!!

LachDiggityDog
10th March 2014, 06:01 PM
You could always try walking to work! But the chaffing might get to much!!!!
Not to mention the council bill for fixing the cracks in the footpath :D

89gqpatrol4x4
10th March 2014, 06:05 PM
so that's why you got the coil tower brace

LachDiggityDog
10th March 2014, 06:18 PM
so that's why you got the coil tower brace
As well as the Superior Engineering comp spec adjustable pan hard rod to prevent lateral movement of the stomach.

Gecko17
10th March 2014, 07:26 PM
Mate, do look around at different shops as I got quoted $200.00 difference when I shopped around. The highest price for me was at Bob Janes and normally they're pretty good.

Good luck!

MEGOMONSTER
10th March 2014, 10:11 PM
Hi all

As some of you may know I'm in the market for a new set of tyres. I got a quote today for 315/75/r16 KM2's $415 each fitted with an additional discount if my buddy gets his as well. I Will continue to look around but I think it's a pretty good price considering Bob Janes where $465 and would not fit them due to the size (which is understandable, but come on! :tongue:)

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks Lachy.

Try search for a tyre thread, not sure if Winnie started it or just posted on it but he found a tyre joint with super cheap Km2's delivered to most capital cities to the truck depot.

I could be wrong but from memory was donnellans in Sydney.

305's in 16" were only $320 a shoe.

MEGOMONSTER
10th March 2014, 10:22 PM
This is one I found, not the original but has the same details in it.
The second post.
Obviously prices have changed since then but may be worth a call.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=21135