PDA

View Full Version : Another West Aussie

hyde79
3rd February 2011, 04:45 PM
Hi All
My name is Brannan, just bought a 99 GU patrol 2.8lt
Well it looks good but it's a pig to start when hot. Join this forum to see if I could get some help.
Thanks

AB
3rd February 2011, 05:13 PM
No probs at all mate and welcome to the forum Brannan.

Ask away mate and enjoy!

Dhuck
3rd February 2011, 05:14 PM
welcome to the forum Brannan

Woof
3rd February 2011, 05:15 PM
Welcome Brannan, enjoy the forum mate.
Just chunk a post up in the appropriate section and ask any questions you like mate.
Where about in WA are you located, if you are interested in joining a club check this one out, I can thoroughly recommend it http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?73-Western-Patrol-Club-Inc

hyde79
3rd February 2011, 05:30 PM
Dogman I'm up in the Hills mate Sawyers Valley, do a bit of offroading on the power line road and else where.. some soft and extreme out there. Prefer my Paj at the moment with my PATROL starting problem.

DX grunt
3rd February 2011, 05:50 PM
G'day Brannan, another West Aussie.

Welcome to the forum. Let's start by having a look at a few pic of your troll and we'll start from there.

Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do. Plenty of help for you.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Bob
3rd February 2011, 06:07 PM
Welcome Brannan somebody on this Forum should be able help with your starting problem. Join in the conversations and enjoy

wildgu6
3rd February 2011, 06:14 PM
Hey Brannan, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Congrat's on the new rig mate.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

MS29431
3rd February 2011, 06:52 PM
Welcome Brannan to the world of forums ive got an old pig of a thing as well i know how u feel
if you've got any questions dont hesitate to ask 'em these guys realy know there stuff and are always keen to help out and to give advice

patch697
3rd February 2011, 07:10 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

nowoolies
3rd February 2011, 08:14 PM
g`day mate enjoy the NISSAN LIFE when its good its great and when its bad ...................its even better!!!!!

Clunk
3rd February 2011, 08:20 PM
welcome aboard mate, there's a bucket load of info on here, stick around and join in......... oh and don't forget the pics!!!!

Sir Roofy
3rd February 2011, 08:26 PM
welcome aboard brannan

Maxhead
3rd February 2011, 10:49 PM
Welcome to the forum Brannan, hope you enjoy

RustyNails
4th February 2011, 12:20 AM
Hey Brannan
If you haven't done it already put the EGR shim in, well worth it, wish I had done it sooner.

Paul

Finly Owner
7th February 2011, 12:07 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Brannon

Tim