PDA

View Full Version : IMHO best south side Brisbane mechanic

macca86
3rd March 2014, 07:52 PM
http://www.autoxpertsmechanical.com.au
Daniel and Adam are top blokes, they do a very good job at reasonable prices. They go above and beyond the call of duty. Replaces bulbs greased everything reported other problems can't fault them.
Those that know my story know I've had a bad run with mechanics bad dodgy work. These guys have restored my faith.

megatexture
3rd March 2014, 08:00 PM
X2 mate we go there also and they do notice the little things like a crack I had in my diff breather hose and I would recommend them to anyone. Even my wife says she gets treated like a person not an idiot like some other mechanics.

nissannewby
3rd March 2014, 08:16 PM
How did you hear about them? :p.

macca86
3rd March 2014, 08:22 PM
Some bloke told me he had a mate with a gearbox for sale the rest his history nissannewby haha

04OFF
3rd March 2014, 09:00 PM
Looking at the website, they service EUROPEAN "and" GERMAN cars too !(lol) ;)

nissannewby
3rd March 2014, 09:06 PM
Looking at the website, they service EUROPEAN "and" GERMAN cars too !(lol) ;)

Yeah they have a great attitude lol. Daniel is a good mate of mine and willing to help where ever he can. He is quite good with fabrication as well having done his owndual cab cuts and engine conversions, I know he has also done drive in drive out conversions. Very capable blokes that run a top shop.

lhurley
3rd March 2014, 09:26 PM
That's really refreshing and nice to hear. Good work blokes.

macca86
3rd March 2014, 10:17 PM
Worth the drive guys

NP99
3rd March 2014, 11:35 PM
Yeah they have a great attitude lol. Daniel is a good mate of mine and willing to help where ever he can. He is quite good with fabrication as well having done his owndual cab cuts and engine conversions, I know he has also done drive in drive out conversions. Very capable blokes that run a top shop.

Is that why you moved back north side? :) to balance the good mechanics out in Brisbane! :)