PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Sydney

Agwang
2nd March 2014, 05:23 PM
Hi everyone, just like to introduce myself. I'm Andrew and I have recently acquired a 91 gq swb. Since young, it was always my dream to have this shorty as my dad had a 89 gq lwb as I was growing up. Now it's my aim to restore this car to it's formal glory!

AB
2nd March 2014, 05:40 PM
Hi everyone, just like to introduce myself. I'm Andrew and I have recently acquired a 91 gq swb. Since young, it was always my dream to have this shorty as my dad had a 89 gq lwb as I was growing up. Now it's my aim to restore this car to it's formal glory!

Welcome to the forum mate, good luck on the resto and feel free to ask any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Avo
2nd March 2014, 05:53 PM
welcome mate,heaps of info here to help you spend all your money on it to make the beast you dream of..enjoy

growler2058
2nd March 2014, 05:57 PM
Gday Andrew welcome aboard mate

threedogs
2nd March 2014, 06:02 PM
Hello and welcome , good luck with your endeavour too.
Jump in anytime and enjoy

Dhuck
2nd March 2014, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

happygu
2nd March 2014, 07:36 PM
Welcome Andrew,

Hope you enjoy your Patrol. Check out these couple of threads, by Pierre for some inspiration......
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?16587-Y60-general-renovation&highlight=petit
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?18924-Where-to-find-rust-on-a-Patrol-GQ&highlight=petit

Mic

Drewboyaus
2nd March 2014, 07:52 PM
Welcome to the forum Andrew. Looking forward to the photos and build....

MEGOMONSTER
2nd March 2014, 07:58 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Mick80
2nd March 2014, 08:13 PM
Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum. You'll find heaps of great info on here if you need it.

Stropp
2nd March 2014, 08:21 PM
Welcome along Andrew to the forum, have fun with the rebuild. Mate start a thread on the build up with lots of pics.