PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Dayboro

AndyC
3rd February 2011, 01:52 PM
Hi All

I am just retired and drive a 2008 Patrol which is used for fishing and camping. Another passion is motorbikes.

Andy

Bob
3rd February 2011, 02:01 PM
Welcome Dayboro Hope you enjoy a long and happy Retirement. Lots of experience and knowledge on this site Join in

nowoolies
3rd February 2011, 02:02 PM
welcome to the Nissan Nut House mate
great bunch of guys and girls
nowoolies
paul

AB
3rd February 2011, 02:38 PM
Welcome to the forum Andy from another Andy! Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

DX grunt
3rd February 2011, 02:48 PM
G'day Andy.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you onboard. There's plenty to read about and we welcome 'your say'
Pics of your truck would be nice, too.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Bigrig
3rd February 2011, 03:52 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. As per my last post to jaxt, great to see yet another queenslander on the forum (I am assuming of course it's Dayboro up north of Brissy?? - top spot around that area and played against the local league team there a few times in the past!!!)!! Heaps of great people, information and laughs to be had on the forum, so make the most of it and get amongst the conversations!!

Side note - a few of us are off on the 4th March to Landcruiser Mountain Park for a few days (till the 7th) - don't have to come up for the entire time if that doesn't suit, but if you were looking to meet a couple of like minded, easy going people and get the car dirty, then feel free to let me know and tag along - about 8 or 9 cars, 14-16 adults, kids etc going so far so you are more than welcome to join in.

patch697
3rd February 2011, 03:54 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Dhuck
3rd February 2011, 05:16 PM
Welcome to the forum Andy

Woof
3rd February 2011, 05:32 PM
Welcome Andy, enjoy the forum mate..............and the retirement as well.

wildgu6
3rd February 2011, 06:08 PM
Hey Andy, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Hope you enjoy the good life (retirement) buddy.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin & fishin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

MS29431
3rd February 2011, 06:55 PM
g'day Andy and welcome aboard you've got any questions dont hesitate to ask 'em these guys realy know there stuff and are always keen to help out and to give advice

Maxhead
3rd February 2011, 10:52 PM
Welcome to the forum Andy, hope you enjoy!!

Finly Owner
7th February 2011, 12:09 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Andy

Tim