PDA

View Full Version : Was going to buy this

threedogs
1st March 2014, 03:36 PM
Yep I'm a big fan of full size Dual cabs and had my eye on this one was just about to put some money on it when the MOF had a heart attack and ended p in ICU for a month. To say my world turned upside down is an understatement,. I'm not allowed to cut the back off mine , but down the track I will.
MOF is up and at them again, wont go 4x4ing so I get it easy anytime I want to go but not til my next OP which should be very soon.
I think he wanted $25k 3 years ago for a 2002 dual cab with 150k on the clock. one day when I do the big lap

Hodge
1st March 2014, 06:04 PM
Nice clean looking rig TD, judging by the outside photo. Shame you missed out on it. Were you thinking of snappig this up alongside your current trol, or do a swap?

SonOf
1st March 2014, 07:54 PM
$25k is not bad for that, especially with 150k. Very nice DC. Would like to get a Patrol ute as a second car but with they came in extra cab or dual.

Bush Ranger
1st March 2014, 11:23 PM
Saw a white GQ wagon to day that had been converted with a hydraulic tray. Had a for sale sign on it, but couldn`t see a price or phone number on it. Didn`t have time to go in and ask how much. The things you see when you can`t do any thing about.

threedogs
2nd March 2014, 01:42 PM
Nice clean looking rig TD, judging by the outside photo. Shame you missed out on it. Were you thinking of snappig this up alongside your current trol, or do a swap?

Nah this would be my daily driver if I had brought it. Could still do mine but not that many dents to justify it ATM.
I'd be ripping one rear seat out and mount my Engel like I have now, The rear would be decked out similar to a pod,
But I can get a small pod cheap, its all a dream ATM. Better off road too as no quarter panels to whack trees,,,one day eh

Drewboyaus
2nd March 2014, 07:50 PM
[QUOTE=threedogs;485559]Could still do mine but not that many dents to justify it ATM.
/QUOTE]

Sounds like you need to back into a tree next time you're up the Murray......
LOL